Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Part time jobs for people over 60.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for part time job. If you know of any company looking fo a bilingual individual with great communication skills please let me know.  God bless. Thank you!

Retired Community Manager

To everyone participating in this discussion. You may be interested to know that we currently are hosting an AARP expert on this very topic. This month, ask AARP Expert Susan Weinstock about finding flexible work options that work for you. Please pop over to our Theme Month Discussion and join AARP subject matter expert Susan Weinstock. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi.. I'm brand new to the AARP Work forums.  I discovered I don't have any privileges yet to begin a topic or enter certain discussions. But I am seeking legitiamate  part time work from home jobs. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thank you

Nancy

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Welcome to the forums, @NancyA213399. You should have access all across the forums. Even if an event has concluded (i.e., you may see it's closed to posting), you can still view the topic and gather information and resources from it. 

Did you know that AARP has a channel dedicated to the ob search? https://www.aarp.org/work/job-search/. Also, in a recent AARP Expert Event, Susan Weinstock shared these helpful resources for part-time work:

In addition, you might like to check out an article by AARP, How Older Workers Can Help With the 2020 Census, for Census Bureau jobs. 

0 Kudos

Another area to check - if you have an airport near you - is the Car Rental Agencies. They are another source that's constantly looking for desk CSRs, drivers, and lot attendants.

0 Kudos

Check with the local Hotels. They are constantly looking for part-timers to act as Concierge, Valet, or Bellhop positions. The work can get hectic at times, but, if you have great knowledge of the local area, and like to inter-act with people, it's a very rewarding position.

Contributor

hotel with available part time job for 50 over at zip code 11784
0 Kudos
Contributor

Are you in Eastern MA?  We may be able to help.

Colin Lake

CEO/Founder 

4URTIME.com

COLIN C. Lake
0 Kudos
Contributor

We need 60+ers who are responsible and looking to help others complete their dialy tasks/chores. The work is fun, financially rewarding and most importantly on demand so you're descreration deterimnes when you work and what you do.

Caring seniors in Eastern MA please contact us...

Colin Lake

COLIN C. Lake
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, Roz. Where are you? 

Where I live, near D.C., most places want bilingual people. My retirement plan is to work in the local library. Is that appealing to you at all? I think most libraries want bilingual people in general. And here at least, the benefits are good. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP