Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Part-Time Work, Work from Home, and Second Careers

Message 11 of 318

TRY INBOXDOLLARS.COM

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Job Search

Message 12 of 318

A group called Rate Race Rebellion devotes itself exclusively to listing WAH jobs.

https://ratracerebellion.com/

They also have  Facebook page

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 318

I am too interested. Let me know how to apply and where to apply

Thanks

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 318

Dear

How to apply and how to get the job. Please advise

Thanks

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 318
How should I apply for above job.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Part-Time Work, Work from Home, and Second Careers

Message 16 of 318

I would like to work for   "  2020census,gov/jobs "

How should I apply. I live in Atlanta.

Thanks

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 318

I am looking to supplement my income. I would like to work for AARP customer service at home. What are my options and how would I go about getting trained?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 318

I've been out of the workforce since 2012 and due to health issues, I have not been able to find data entry/office work. I am quite proficient in a variety of programs, including Microsoft Office.   Working from home would be a dream come true for me especially due to my limitations due to my health concerns. 

Please advise if any information is available.

Regards,

Jeanne L. Parrish

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 318

Hello,  Susan it is so nice to have you as our confidant in a job search, which seems to have been going on for many, many months.  Discouraged, yet determined I am still at it.  I need a job yesterday.  I am 66, retired, happily married, eating every day—-& stressing out constantly—-how to pay all of the bills each month?  We play “who is going to get paid & who are we totally going to ignore this month?”  We have no money for gifts, getaways, or help a family or friend.  We eat cheaply and sparingly.  My 71 year old husband is always fixing items, which he has no business lifting, twisting, lugging & tugging at this time. I am a woman who is up with the times, I like to make laughter, not a complainer, have jealousy toward no man, mind my own business and love to be home after many years in the office.

Susan, I taught myself the computer.  Oh, how I love the upcoming technology.  I would like to work from home, anything in telecommunications.  Customer service, chat person, business to business.  Whatever the need, I am fast to learn the protocol.  I have an affinity for the proper reading, writing and understanding of the English language.  I will work any day of the week, as well as working through night hours. I have tried the known companies online, resume, searching, applying....Susan I need your help.  I am incorrectly doing something or my knowledge is lacking on the hiring ethics of today.  I will not waste your time, will without question do as you suggest and will remain appreciative of your effort for me.  Cordially,  Ann C, [email address removed from public view to protect your online privacy - please use the Private Message (PM) function to contact]

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 318

I am very interested. Kindly forward to me any information to apply for this part-time position with the Census.

Kudos
Views