Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Opening a rug cleaning company and employ those over the age of 50

Conversationalist

Opening a rug cleaning company and employ those over the age of 50

The area where Down By the Station sits vacant.  One thing that could be put in there is a senior friendly restaurant or a senior friendly rug cleaning shop.  The address is 150 W. Argonne Drive in Kirkwood.  So if someone wants to open a rug cleaning service at that location, and if you have a zoom account, go to one of the City of Kirkwood City Council meetings.  Tim Griffin is the mayor so if you want to, send him an email to ask him about the rules in Kirkwood.   

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Kudos
Views
Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PatrickR720159 interesting 😁 Angela

Conversationalist

I have seen many Tennant floor machine ads on Facebook.  They make some really good equipment.  The I-mop has a design that is similar to the residential floor machines many of us grew up with.  For the riding equipment, those were designed to take the burden off of using the legs to clean the floors.  I saw a riding scrubber in Branson and I also so a riding burnisher as well down there as well.  They make the "Speedshine 1600" burnisher, and the BR2500 which is a battery operated floor burnisher.  The battery access door on it reminds me of the hood on the old VW Beetle.  They also make carpet extractors and roto scrubbers as well.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP