Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Online Part-time Work Expo: January 23, 2020

Retired Community Manager

Online Part-time Work Expo: January 23, 2020

Part-time work can be a great option for experienced workers who want to earn extra money, gain work-life balance or get a job during retirement.

AARP is offering an Online Part-time Work Expo, January 23, 2020, 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET. Register today for our free online career expo to explore the opportunities.

Are you looking for a job that fits your life and schedule?

Good news for anyone who may have missed AARP’s Online Career Networking Expo. All content from the Expo will be available for 90 days for you to enjoy on demand. For access, follow this link to login: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=79173

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Private and public sector financial services professional with multifaceted experience including credit assessments, market research, portfolio surveillance, risk management, investment management, and state and local government budget and debt management.

0 Kudos
Contributor

where is this job fair?

0 Kudos

It's supposed to be online.

I signed up for it also and was supposed to get an E-Mail with a link, but never did.

now, I cannot find any reference to it on the AARP site and when I click on the 'Chat' window, it's not working. This is very frustrating !

0 Kudos

Hi, @h845728t, I just found some info for you. It says, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact support (eventsupport@inxpo.com) for assitance. I'm hoping someone will be able to quickly answer you. Thanks.

0 Kudos

1. I spent an hour and 1/2 trying to get into this class for Jan 23rd 1-4 pm I got no where, I made several calls and some of them had never heard of the class and the ones that did could not help me so I could get in on the class all I could see was the intro and the video stopped just kept playing that part over and over!
  2. i am not happy!!
0 Kudos

Thanks for your interest, @LewisB409427. This event is being held online tomorrow, January 23, 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET. Please register here for our free online career expo to explore the opportunities.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes I saw it and would have been interested had I owned a computer and interent connection but since I have neither and only one hour a day at the library * with no sound* I am afraid I cannot take part even though I am more and more desperate to find suitable work because all subterfuge aside I am being forced out of my job even qucker than their "offers" and 'agreements' should have allowed!

0 Kudos

@LewisB409427, you may want to register anyway. I'm trying to verify if registrants can access the information after the event by transcript. Alternatively, can you talk with your librarian to see if headphones are available for you to access information like this?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP