Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Offering My Personal Assistance to You Interested in Great Employment (Part Time or Full Time)

Periodic Contributor

Offering My Personal Assistance to You Interested in Great Employment (Part Time or Full Time)

Greetings fellow AARP members and all,

I hope you all are having a great day so far. If you are or know of others interested in seeking great career employment with nice great benefits, whether it's part time or full time in the following areas at this time, please let me know and I will be happy to help you and your referrals.

I have some great opportunities for you to consider in retail. You will earn a hourly pay plus additional monetary compensation/incentives. You'll also be working with fun and respectful/supportive leaders/co-workers.

Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus. No sales experience? We provide the tools, training and coaching needed to help our new hires meet and exceed the position goals. Whether those who are just beginning their career journey or those who have an abundance of years of experience, we welcome all to apply to join our AT&T family. We welcome those who are retired or seeking a second career/part time job too.

See a few areas for starters; however, if the area you desire is not listed below, I'm still happy to help you. See below the areas:

Arkansas: Hot Springs, Searcy +

Kansas: Lawrence, Merriam +

Missouri: Jefferson City, Saint Louis, Washington +

Oklahoma: Ardmore, Elk City +

New Mexico: Albuquerque +

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Maria Valdivieso
AT&T Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources- Employee Experience

AT&T Services, Inc.
300 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30005-4116
m: 404-769-6488 | mv7300@att.com
Follow me on Twitter: @RecruitingWhiz
0 Kudos
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Periodic Contributor

Hi @Anonymous and all,

Thanks for asking. To answer your questions:

1. I'm definitely employed directly with/at AT&T and totally love it and what I do, which is to find great people to join our company. Although my main focus at this time is supporting our retail hiring teams in the following states: AR, AZ, IL, KS, NM, MO and OK, if anyone has questions/needs help in addition to my main areas of focus hiring support, I am always happy to do all I can to help too.

2. I am a Talent Acquisition Manager (recruiting for AT&T directly).

3. Thank you---I agree. 🙂

I agree with you regarding any options a job seeker has to be required to pay any kind of fee to anyone as it pertains to obtaining help/support in their efforts to know of and as they go through the hiring process of a company should not consider it. In my case, I am not charging for my help other than my time, which along with yours and all others, is limited/priceless....so that is the only "price/charge" associated with my help....and I am the one along with the candidate who I'm working with are spending.

You are so right in warning all job seekers and I do too pertaining to offers and payments associated with it. Again, in my case, I came across this forum "Work and Jobs" and wanted to participate to share/engage with members of this group by making all aware of some great job openings and to offer my personal help should anyone have questions/need help, that's all. No fees/costs involved.

With the job market always a challenge and going through the job search process too, I don't want to just share job openings but to actually help. I have helped quite a substantial number of candidates live transform for the better through joining AT&T and I look forward to helping all others who may have a need.

At any rate, I totally appreciate and respect your concerns you referenced to warning candidates and in my case, no worries, I am sincere and am just offering my personal help should anyone have a need. For example, if a candidate applied and had an issue with a part of the application process/interview link, etc.)...

Okay, thanks again Nicole and to all who read my response here. If I can be of help to you all, please feel free to view my profile here and reach out to me directly should you have a need.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Maria Valdivieso

AT&T Services, Inc.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi again @Anonymous and all,

Forgive me for that confusion in my response....I am meaning that time=money...as the  saying goes....so spending time is what I meant is a form of only "fee/charge".....nothing more.

Bottom line is no charge or cost associated with me or any help I provide....if that makes it totally clear to anyone who may still be confused by my response, which again, my apologies if that was the case.

Nice to know your daughter worked at AT&T and you are familiar with the process. I never indicated that anyone needed to go through me to apply to AT&T opportunities. I am just here to share some job openings and offer my help....that's it. Not sure where you encountered that perception. If you saw where I indicated that anywhere, please let me know so I can ensure I don't word it that way moving forward; however, I'm looking at what I shared and don't see where that was the case.

I hope I have clarified all your questions and concerns. If not, please let me know.

I was in a position in the past seeking opportunities and appreciated if I had someone like me who offered help when I needed it, and in some cases I did and appreciated it and in others I didn't and wish I had.

Again, bottom line-----I am just here to share and offer my help period and nothing more.

Maria Valdivieso

AT&T Services, Inc.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Greetings again @Anonymous and all,

Thanks for asking. See below, to include some additional helpful info:

(All current career job openings at AT&T)

https://work.att.jobs/ATTJobs   

Note: Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, discounts and more are also offered with our full-time AND part-time opportunities.

https://work.att.jobs/SubmitYourResume     - If you don’t see any job openings to apply, I encourage you to upload your resume and set alerts so that when we post jobs in the areas of your interests, we’ll notify you via email.

https://work.att.jobs/TalentNetwork  – Join our network to receive periodic applicable updates regarding AT&T career opportunities and other great/helpful info.

https://work.att.jobs/CheckYourApplicationStatus  – option to check the status of your application anytime (24/7)

Note: Keep in mind that in order to be considered by our hiring team, you must apply to the job posting on our career site. Each job posting is unique and is identified by the Job ID # (located towards the bottom of the job posting).

By the way, once candidates apply, they will be working directly with our hiring team and any communications associated such as interview scheduling, etc. that involves them should continue to be communication to them; however, if candidates need my help, they are also welcome to include me too if they need.

Thanks again Nicole for obtaining clarification based on your questions. Again, I totally understand the concerns and am happy to have provided assurance/clarification that my efforts and offer here is sincere and at no-cost to anyone. I just merely am here to share, help and engage with all in the intended purpose of this Work and Jobs community.

I wish all going through the job search all the joy and success. I'll be ready to do all I can to help if needed.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Maria Valdivieso

AT&T Services, Inc.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @RecruitingWhiz ,

What is the AT&T Website LINK Job Searchers can use to :

(1) See what jobs are available?

(2) Where they can apply IF they see something that interest them?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Greetings again @Anonymous and all,

Thanks for asking. See below, to include some additional helpful info:

(All current career job openings at AT&T)

https://work.att.jobs/ATTJobs   

Note: Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, discounts and more are also offered with our full-time AND part-time opportunities.

https://work.att.jobs/SubmitYourResume     - If you don’t see any job openings to apply, I encourage you to upload your resume and set alerts so that when we post jobs in the areas of your interests, we’ll notify you via email.

https://work.att.jobs/TalentNetwork  – Join our network to receive periodic applicable updates regarding AT&T career opportunities and other great/helpful info.

https://work.att.jobs/CheckYourApplicationStatus  – option to check the status of your application anytime (24/7)

Note: Keep in mind that in order to be considered by our hiring team, you must apply to the job posting on our career site. Each job posting is unique and is identified by the Job ID # (located towards the bottom of the job posting).

By the way, once candidates apply, they will be working directly with our hiring team and any communications associated such as interview scheduling, etc. that involves them should continue to be communication to them; however, if candidates need my help, they are also welcome to include me too if they need.

Thanks again Nicole for obtaining clarification based on your questions. Again, I totally understand the concerns and am happy to have provided assurance/clarification that my efforts and offer here is sincere and at no-cost to anyone. I just merely am here to share, help and engage with all in the intended purpose of this Work and Jobs community.

I wish all going through the job search all the joy and success. I'll be ready to do all I can to help if needed.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Maria Valdivieso

AT&T Services, Inc.
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi again @Anonymous and all,

Forgive me for that confusion in my response....I am meaning that time=money...as the  saying goes....so spending time is what I meant is a form of only "fee/charge".....nothing more.

Bottom line is no charge or cost associated with me or any help I provide....if that makes it totally clear to anyone who may still be confused by my response, which again, my apologies if that was the case.

Nice to know your daughter worked at AT&T and you are familiar with the process. I never indicated that anyone needed to go through me to apply to AT&T opportunities. I am just here to share some job openings and offer my help....that's it. Not sure where you encountered that perception. If you saw where I indicated that anywhere, please let me know so I can ensure I don't word it that way moving forward; however, I'm looking at what I shared and don't see where that was the case.

I hope I have clarified all your questions and concerns. If not, please let me know.

I was in a position in the past seeking opportunities and appreciated if I had someone like me who offered help when I needed it, and in some cases I did and appreciated it and in others I didn't and wish I had.

Again, bottom line-----I am just here to share and offer my help period and nothing more.

Maria Valdivieso

AT&T Services, Inc.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @RecruitingWhiz 

(1) Are you employed by AT&T?

(2) Or are you a RECRUITER working to recruit for AT&T. Also known as HEAD HUNTERS.

(3) An intriguing Community Board Name and Signature.

I am 64, been in the Recruiting Field and know all about the BIG BUCKS these major companies pay CONTRACTERS (not an employee of the company). Recriters/headhunters are contracters.

Recruiters get paid for EACH candidate they send to a company.

CANDIDATE also pays recriter/head hunter a "percentage" of their first year's salary.

➡️ .Job Hunters be careful....

Best to locate your own job = lol, save you hundreds in $$$! 😉

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi @Anonymous and all,

Thanks for asking. To answer your questions:

1. I'm definitely employed directly with/at AT&T and totally love it and what I do, which is to find great people to join our company. Although my main focus at this time is supporting our retail hiring teams in the following states: AR, AZ, IL, KS, NM, MO and OK, if anyone has questions/needs help in addition to my main areas of focus hiring support, I am always happy to do all I can to help too.

2. I am a Talent Acquisition Manager (recruiting for AT&T directly).

3. Thank you---I agree. 🙂

I agree with you regarding any options a job seeker has to be required to pay any kind of fee to anyone as it pertains to obtaining help/support in their efforts to know of and as they go through the hiring process of a company should not consider it. In my case, I am not charging for my help other than my time, which along with yours and all others, is limited/priceless....so that is the only "price/charge" associated with my help....and I am the one along with the candidate who I'm working with are spending.

You are so right in warning all job seekers and I do too pertaining to offers and payments associated with it. Again, in my case, I came across this forum "Work and Jobs" and wanted to participate to share/engage with members of this group by making all aware of some great job openings and to offer my personal help should anyone have questions/need help, that's all. No fees/costs involved.

With the job market always a challenge and going through the job search process too, I don't want to just share job openings but to actually help. I have helped quite a substantial number of candidates live transform for the better through joining AT&T and I look forward to helping all others who may have a need.

At any rate, I totally appreciate and respect your concerns you referenced to warning candidates and in my case, no worries, I am sincere and am just offering my personal help should anyone have a need. For example, if a candidate applied and had an issue with a part of the application process/interview link, etc.)...

Okay, thanks again Nicole and to all who read my response here. If I can be of help to you all, please feel free to view my profile here and reach out to me directly should you have a need.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Maria Valdivieso

AT&T Services, Inc.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP