Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Looking for Part- or Full-time work

I'm 50 and have over 27 years administrative experience. Would love to work from home if possible, but willing to work onsite. A little about me: I am currently working part-time, with an employment history that includes overseeing human resources, purchasing, and information technology for busy offices. I've supervised and trained staff and prepared documentation to support operations ranging from correspondence, reports, minutes, and presentations. Additionally, I have posted official documents (meeting legal requirements), fulfilling records requests, and maintaining inventory. I've been a purchase card holder in every position I've held and reconciled accounts. I've recommended improvements in procedures to management/coworkers and have participated in team interviews for new hires. Furthermore, I'm always willing to deal with customers.

I'm willing to travel to areas like Manassas and Fairfax, as well as Winchester and surrounding areas. I would love full-time work, but will also take part-time if available.

For informational purposes, I'm a certified notary public and have completed a supervisory certification program. If you're interested in learning more, please contact me.

Retired Community Manager

Hello @j691504n. You may be interested to know that we currently are hosting an AARP expert on this very topic. This month, ask AARP Expert Susan Weinstock about finding flexible work options that work for you. Please pop over to our Theme Month Discussion and join AARP subject matter expert Susan Weinstock. Thank you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP