Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Legitimate Home Work

Message 1 of 7

I just participated in a research study to earn a little extra money.  All I had to do was complete an online form about my spouse and I got paid $20 for completing the form.  It was a study for a behavioral assessment and took about 30 minutes or so.  The posting says that you can complete a form about any one that you see on a daily basis ages 50 - 90.  It was pretty easy to fill out, I will probably have my spouse fill out a form on me too for another $20. You can click on this link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1918197/V3-Rater-Interest-Survey to fill out your contact information and if selected the researchers will email you the information to complete the study. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
I would like some info. Please
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7
I could use that info
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

I am very interested in finding out about legitimate Work at Home jobs. I have great Administrative Assistant and computer skills including social media and web skills. Would love to put my skills to use and earn enough money that I don't have to work outside the home again. I have been in administrative roles for the past 35 years and was just let go from a job that I was at for 25 years due to corporate restructuring.

I would be thankful for any tips you may be able to share!

Thanks!

Regards,

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
Hi LoganSmith. Are you still interested in working from home? I realize that your post is over 2 yrs old. If so - I have some information that may benefit you.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7
Try www.workathomenoscams.com they may have something for you.
What I think would be ideal is to be able to go to a site like Careerbuilder and put a resume up that says your wanting work at home and they go from that, some do this but it doesn't work right.
If you can afford a monthly fee, I found Flexjobs is great, but being Im poor I can't afford it.
So there are some of my ideas for you to check out, hope they help you.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Legitimate Home Work

Message 7 of 7
I am hunting from a way to earn extra money at home.  I don't trust what I see on the web. I am looking for a low cost start up without a clock to dance. I am trying several crafts type thing that might bring in a little extra.  Any ideas that you know work? Tim
Kudos
Views
Replies