Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Kaldi's Coffee is hiring in all positions

Conversationalist

Kaldi's Coffee is hiring in all positions

Hey.  Anyone who is good in making coffee and good in cooking can land a career at Kaldi's Coffeehouse.  I hear they still may be short.  So if you still have the talent to work in the kitchen or our in full view, Kaldi's could have a spot for you!  One barista in Kirkwood tells me that they want to give it a shot in having someone that is their grandparents' age work there.  They wouldn't mind even hiring someone who has served in the Korean war or the Vietnam war.  So here is the link based on their career page:

https://kaldiscoffee.com/pages/cafe-application-and-careers?fbclid=IwAR11LpUGj74y7FPrSWu3n5ME2Hf38IS...

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I was at Kaldi's just recently and they still are!  Let's show those people at Kaldi's that even a fellow at the age of 75 can be as grand as someone that is at the age of 28. They want people in just about all positions.  Even Kirkwood could use a few gray-haired fellows.  

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Also, at the place in Kirkwood and one in Clayton near the intersection of Carondolet and Hanley Road, there are condos above the coffee shop.  And if you would be living in one of those, instead of a car to get to work, only thing you would need is the elevator.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP