Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Jobs at Metro

Hey.  There are some moves I have seen at Metro that were just plain stupid.  If some of us were head planners, we could have taken some of the moves they made and straightened them up.  Like make some of the express bus routes go both directions in the morning and both directions in the afternoon.  Also they need more bus drivers and Call-a-Ride operators.  You could even help Metro upgrade their website by having someone that is over the age of 50 be on the site.

https://jobs.jobvite.com/bistatedev

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
Contributor

I have my Class A license and have applied several times for their training program and still, I have heard nothing. I called about my applications and was told if I hear nothing within two weeks of my application to reapply. So, every two weeks I would put in an application. I gave up after three tries not counting the ones I completed in the past and heard nothing and I also applied for the small bus. I guess it is who you know because the people I know that work there who told me about the job was put on the application and they are a good person and still it didn't get me no where. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Sometimes the some members of staff knows the rules about hiring and they sometimes wants to act stupid.  However, if the CEO catches them ignoring those over 50 filling out applications and they want to act like there is a maximum age limit of 28, we can hope that the CEO will find out and who ever is breaking the rules will get in trouble for it.  

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

NEVER give up.  You keep sending in applications.  Keep sending in the applications and keep calling and sending them applications.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP