Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Job ideas: Senior citizen truck/bus driver mega pack and more old truck mods

Conversationalist

Job ideas: Senior citizen truck/bus driver mega pack and more old truck mods

The video game American Truck Simulator has a DLC (downloadable content) called "Cabin Accessories". And for anyone who wants to make models of senior citizens, there are some ideas that could be in store. One would be of a co-driver of a grey haired fellow that could ride in the passenger seat, or even there is an "in cab" driver that sits in the driver seat when you switch to a cut scene or just an external view of your truck. Also as another volunteer idea for if you have a ton of money, you can model a vintage truck like a 1953 GMC Cannonball cabover or an International Transtar II Eagle, and have it licenced for the game. I am not sure how much it costs to have it licensed though. Pavel Sebor is the CEO of SCS Software and they are located in the Czech Republic. So if you like the idea, and want to use this as another work-from-home idea, write him a letter and ask him how much it costs.

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @PatrickR720159 , how would this work in the US? And what form of payment? Hmmm, not sure IF PayPal exist there.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

The way it works is that if you create a mod, and there are some websites out there that can help you make some, such as Blender, the websites are free. I am sure they would take just about any major credit card or a check.  Go to SCS.com and they have a contact page or may even have a place on there where you can ask about licensing on how much it would cost and what forms of payment they would accept.  They even have an email address on the site for if you want to see about doing volunteer work for them.  They are headquartered in the Czech Republic.  SCS Software makes American Truck Simulator, Farming Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator, and they make Bus Driver.  I am sure there are nearby colleges that might offer courses on how to mod a car, truck or school bus.  And if you want to work for SCS, I am sure they wouldn't mind having some of us members onboard.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP