Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ’ผ Job Vacancies & Job Hunting Thread!

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ผ Job Vacancies & Job Hunting Thread!

โ€Œโ–ถ๏ธโ€Œ  To reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

***READ comments and/or ADD a comment***

(1) Anyone have a job INTERVIEW or FOUND a job? ๐Ÿค”

(2) Any Job Hunting TIPS  to share with us? ๐Ÿค”

Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ’ผ (Work & Jobs Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

***READ comments and/or ADD a comment***

(1) Anyone have a job INTERVIEW or FOUND a job? ๐Ÿค”

(2) Any Job Hunting TIPS  to share with us? ๐Ÿค”

Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ’ผ (Work & Jobs Forum)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Temporary Employment Agencies are a GREAT way to locate "permanent" employment.

Companies get to check you out and offer you the job you are in on a PERMANENT basis if they want you.

You get to also checkout companies and decide IF it is a "fit"...

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

A lot of employers are now "asking" their employees for applicant referrals.

And a little something in their "paycheck" IF the applicant they referred gets HIRED and sticks around (maybe a year).

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

0 Kudos

I think Linked In has the most quality job leads but can be a bit intimidating to get yourself set up on. It is worth the effort if you are looking for a career position because it is more than just job boards, it is a networking platform where you can connect with coworkers from past jobs that might be able to help you in your new search. There are also free courses on a million business, career and personal development topics. I have gotten some quality interest in my skills since taking the time to create my profile and network with a few colleagues of old. Give it a try.

For less intimidating but full of info and good job leads is Glassdoor. You can research companies, positions, salaries, you name it you can probably find something on it on Glassdoor.

Those would be my two top picks for job sites. Just keep trying, that right job is out there!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP