Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Asking about an upper age limit could be a way to get the truth out of who you want to work for

Conversationalist

Asking about an upper age limit could be a way to get the truth out of who you want to work for

Sometimes when the person tells us that we are over-qualified for the job, but you tell them that you know the Internet very well, sometimes you may feel presured that they really don't want you for the job.  Then you sometimes have to ask them if there is an upper age limit.  That way if they say they have an upper age limit of 28, then that goes to show how stupid they really are.  If I wanted to get a 2nd job, I would tell the person I may be interviewing that I have seen some people in their 20s spending half of their time talking garbage and too busy staring at stupid stuff on their phones.  And I would tell them that they wouldn't dare see me doing that kind of stuff on the job.

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP