Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 1 of 164

To everyone participating in this discussion. You may be interested to know that we currently are hosting an AARP expert on this very topic. This month, ask AARP Expert Susan Weinstock about finding flexible work options that work for you. Please pop over to our Theme Month Discussion and join AARP subject matter expert Susan Weinstock. Thank you!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 164

Professional Profile: 

Marketing professional with experience in retail, corporate and non-profit environments. Articulate, self-motivated problem solver with outstanding interpersonal skills, high level of resourcefulness and creativity. Recognized for the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people and maintain a calm professional demeanor in stressful situations. Successful in developing and creating practical solutions in optimizing efficiency, production and enhancing company/employee relations. A leader with the ability to set and achieve challenging goals. 

Professional Background:
Development and Communications Manager, Orlando, FL 2005 - 2017
Alzheimer's and Dementia Resource Center, Inc. 

Additional skills:
Budgeting, forecasting, Powerpoint presentations, accounting, researcher, creative writing (blogs), Facebook postings, Word Press, Excel, Word, database management, event planning, collections, errands, marketing, sales, newsletters, marketing collateral, pricing quotes and more.

Work from home or part-time, contract. References available. Salary, project consulting - negotiable. 25 -30 hours per week.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Seeking F/P Time work positions in Office Assistant and Customer Service.

Message 3 of 164

I am seeking full or part time employment in office assistand and customer service.

I have been a care-giver for my grand baby for the last five-years-she is now in school full time.

Also I am a current AARP Active Volunteer for the last 5-years serving in several positions.

I would love to get back into the work force for financial reasons and to be more productive in society.

If you know of any companies looking for employees with intergity, loyalty, flexiable, honesty, committed, etc. I am the one!

Sincerely,

Janice Halton

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 164

I would rather volunteer than work for money.  Less stress.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 164

@a851847m wrote:

Hello,  I'm looking for a part time job. Front desk recepitist, or clerical work. 2 to 3 days a week. No more then 16 - 20hrs a week. If possabile near the home.

Where?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 164

Hello,  I'm looking for a part time job. Front desk recepitist, or clerical work. 2 to 3 days a week. No more then 16 - 20hrs a week. If possabile near the home.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: HIRED! : Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 7 of 164

Congrats and thank you for sharing.  Best, Mtetar 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: SUGGESTION: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 8 of 164

Yes you can keep searching and asking . Wishing you all the best, Mtetar 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 164

You sound like you're discriminating people - let employers decide on that if they want to help the person through job sponsorship - so don't discriminate!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 164

I am retiring soon from my career in the aerospace industry (38 years). I'm interested in finding a part time job I can do from home that is challenging and potentially rewarding to myself and others. As a Manufacturing Manager, Project Manager, Industrial Engineer, and airline coordinator my experiences are wide and, in some key areas, deep.

Your ideas and input would be most appreciated.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors