From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 71 of 164
Hello to all...

If anyone is looking to make a lucrative online income, please check out my son's blog. This company is established for over 10 years and is the most top rated internet marketer. It is NOT a 'get rich overnight' scam. This company offers you a totally FREE opportunity to build your own business online. It has the most awesome free internet marketing training that I have ever seen. Just joining for the free training is a wonderful way to learn all about working from home.

It is neccessary to login EVERY day to move up in rank which gains you more commission. If you go the free way, it will take longer to realize an income...but you will. If you choose to invest as low as $36.00 a month, you will see an income in three to six months. This company has six ways to make money. You can advertise on facebook by posting a link to twitter, your blog, and your own website. You also get a page to list items for sale that you no longer want. They also have awesome penny auctions.

As I said, it is totally free to join and check it out. You can always opt out. No obligation. If you should choose to join, try to gain 500 points in the first 24 hours and they will match it, plus you get a nifty badge. It's easy to do because they give you points to do each part of the training. I will start back as soon as we get another internet connection. They only allow one per household. If you want to try it, my son and I will you with setting up social networks or anything else you need.

So check it out. Participate about an hour a day and you are on your way to becoming an entrepreneur. Just click the link to my son's blog and read the information and make your own choice.

Vicki
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 164
In Response to Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?:
Im Journeyman Electrician 50 years Experience look for Partime job prefer  Maintenance
Posted by ra7751

Wow! That is good experience. Have you tried the jobs at Life Reimagined For Work?
You have experience that should be in high demand. Have you marketed your skills?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 164
Im Journeyman Electrician 50 years Experience look for Partime job prefer  Maintenance
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 164
Good suggestions!
In Response to Are you looking for a part-time job? : Yes, I've worked as a part-time waitress in the past and definitely enjoyed the cash tips.
Posted by livvi

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 164
I lost my job when the recession hit a few years ago. I found that getting back into my industry at 59 would be impossible. I passed the Life and Health Insurance exam and realized I hated that industry. I began to freelance write for the internet. I realized that theer is a huge demand for it and I have never looked back. Yes I made a few mistakes but I am supplementing me SS nicely. I am now 63 and have a huge portfolio and just got hired to do search engine optimization. My nest move is to start a new blog to teach everyone over 50 that freelancing after a career is not impossible but actually pretty easy if you are willing to work. 
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 164
I would like to have a part time job in

Teller - Banking
Receptionist
Home Health Care - Companion - homemaker
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 164

Yes, need actual real work at home opportunities!!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 164
Two new things have happened for me, both quite part-time. I signed up  a few months ago as a tutor at Wyzant Tutoring, an online registry. I was surprised, really, when I got a request from a young woman studying for a graduate nursing degree. She is from Puerto Rico originally and, though she speaks English quite well and is very bright, she needed help with writing for her graduate level courses. I earn $35 per hour and net $22 per hour on this and she calls about once a month for a session lasting one or two hours. So far, I have earned about $300.00

The other job is more complicated in a way. I am working with a local company which advocates for people seeking to get Social Security Disability benefits. My employer documents the case from the claimant's medical records . My job is to go with the claimant before the administrative law judge and present the case. Many lawyers do this, but you do not have to be a lawyer. My employer has done this for twenty-five years, but is no longer physically able to appear with claimants. There is some travel involved, but I am reimbursed for mileage by the Social Security Administration. 

We get paid if and when the claimant is awarded disability income, usually retroactive to their time of disability.  Claimants agree to pay their advocates up to $6000.00 of their first retroactive payment. My pay is a percentage of that amount.    

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 164
I have found the best resource for Part Time jobs. The site only promotes part time jobs, so the range and amount of options are amazing.
Only Part Time

http://www.OnlyPartTime.ca
http://www.OnlyPartTime.com
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 164
In Response to Re: Are you looking for a part-time job? : I would be interested in starting a home business using the internet 9Blogging, etc.) but don't know how to. Maybe there is someone out there who can help me (teach me) to get started... or even form a small group and work together. Any ideas? Posted by vince4953[ i am interested to have a part time job,like cashering or companion.
Posted by mariadakila

Check out a site called hubpages for writing on the internet. (google it) See articles by billybuc (Bill Holland)  
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors