Highlighted

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job??

Message 161 of 165
well, for some reason, unbeknownst to me, my netbook and this site just dont seem to wanna participate with each other. soo, vince I am trying to look for some kind of lil job myself, I think I'll scoot on outta here & continue lookin, if I find I'll surely come back and post it! Take care all.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 162 of 165
I would be interested in starting a home business using the internet 9Blogging, etc.) but don't know how to. Maybe there is someone out there who can help me (teach me) to get started... or even form a small group and work together. Any ideas?
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 163 of 165
In Response to Are you looking for a part-time job?:
        5 More Great Part-time Jobs for Retirees suggests working as a blogger, coach, teacher’s aid, tour guide or at a convention center. Have you ever worked at one of these types of jobs? If not, which part-time job have you found helps you bring in a little extra income?  
Posted by AARPMiller

Yes, I've worked as a part-time waitress in the past and definitely enjoyed the cash tips.

Highlighted

Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 164 of 165

5 More Great Part-time Jobs for Retirees suggests working as a blogger, coach, teacher’s aid, tour guide or at a convention center. Have you ever worked at one of these types of jobs? If not, which part-time job have you found helps you bring in a little extra income?

Highlighted

Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 164 of 165

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors