Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 161 of 164
I would be interested in starting a home business using the internet 9Blogging, etc.) but don't know how to. Maybe there is someone out there who can help me (teach me) to get started... or even form a small group and work together. Any ideas?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 162 of 164
In Response to Are you looking for a part-time job?:
        5 More Great Part-time Jobs for Retirees suggests working as a blogger, coach, teacher’s aid, tour guide or at a convention center. Have you ever worked at one of these types of jobs? If not, which part-time job have you found helps you bring in a little extra income?  
Posted by AARPMiller

Yes, I've worked as a part-time waitress in the past and definitely enjoyed the cash tips.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 163 of 164

5 More Great Part-time Jobs for Retirees suggests working as a blogger, coach, teacher’s aid, tour guide or at a convention center. Have you ever worked at one of these types of jobs? If not, which part-time job have you found helps you bring in a little extra income?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Are you looking for a part-time job?

Message 163 of 164

Kudos
Views
Replies