Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

A good reason why we should sign the petition to get Metro to create the South County Connector

Conversationalist

A good reason why we should sign the petition to get Metro to create the South County Connector

Sometimes when a company chooses to age discriminate, some people will get out and protest in large groups against the culprit.  At one time when Walmart chose to secretly add another job to a greeter that was in his 70s, he said that was out of his bounds or something and they fired him.  And a large group gathered around Walmart's corporate headquarters and protested.  I am not sure if any of them were arrested though.  I know we can't carry signs on the bus that would block the aisle, but some can use roll-up banners and they can be carried on the bus.  The petition signature count stands at 51 signatures.  I need at least 49 more signatures to get to a hundred.  So if you haven't signed, please do sign.  

http://chng.it/4fSKNcCbkT

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP