Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ’ผ 10 Freelance Jobs You Can Do From Home (AARP Article)

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ผ 10 Freelance Jobs You Can Do From Home (AARP Article)

โ–ถ๏ธโ€ŒTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ comments, ADD comment.โ€Œ

๐Ÿ—ฃBy Kenneth Terrell, AARP. June 07, 2023.

๐Ÿ‘‰Link to online information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

(1) โœ…๏ธ Are YOU a Freelancer? ๐Ÿค” If YES, tell us about your projects!

(2) โŒ๏ธ If no, are YOU interested? ๐Ÿค”

Nicole ๐Ÿ’ผ (Work & Jobs Forum)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

READ comments, ADD comment.โ€Œ

๐Ÿ—ฃBy Kenneth Terrell, AARP. June 07, 2023.

๐Ÿ‘‰Link to online information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

(1) โœ…๏ธ Are YOU a Freelancer? ๐Ÿค” If YES, tell us about your projects!

(2) โŒ๏ธ If no, are YOU interested? ๐Ÿค”

Nicole ๐Ÿ’ผ (Work & Jobs Forum)

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am an accountant and I love what I do. I would like to do contract work like AP manager, AP supervisor and accounts payable accountant. I know a lot of these positions can be done work from home. I donโ€™t mind having to go into the office if it deemed necessary.

Estella

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Estella @EstellaF706195 , I am sure there is a NEED for what you have to offer!

Have you looked into this? ๐Ÿค”

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@EstellaF706195 wrote:

I am an accountant and I love what I do. I would like to do contract work like AP manager, AP supervisor and accounts payable accountant. I know a lot of these positions can be done work from home. I donโ€™t mind having to go into the office if it deemed necessary.

Estellaโ—€๏ธ

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Iโ€™m going to be moving to Florida next week to live with my daughter so when I get there Iโ€™m going to actually start looking into this. Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s some companies out there that are looking to have those positions filled and they realize that using a contract person will actually save the money.

Estella

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my goodness Estella @EstellaF706195 !!! I moved back to Melbourne, Florida last month to be "closer" to mine.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hi Nicole,

Iโ€™m going to be moving to Florida next week to live with my daughter so when I get there Iโ€™m going to actually start looking into this. Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s some companies out there that are looking to have those positions filled and they realize that using a contract person will actually save the money.

Estellaโ—€๏ธ

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My daughter lives in Pembroke Pines. I donโ€™t know how close that is to Melbourne. But Iโ€™m looking forward to a fresh start.

Estella

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you Estella @EstellaF706195 ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ Things will fall in place for you!!!

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

My daughter lives in Pembroke Pines. I donโ€™t know how close that is to Melbourne. But Iโ€™m looking forward to a fresh start.

Estellaโ—€๏ธ 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have always had an "interest" and will be looking into this!

โ–ถ๏ธ(10) Paralegal. Average wage: $28.04 per hour. You donโ€™t need a law degree โ€” or even a bachelorโ€™s degree โ€” to help lawyers with their research to prepare for clients. Because hiring demand is expected to be high for this profession for a while, paralegal is a promising field to consider if youโ€™re considering switching careers.โ—€๏ธ

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP