Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank a Veteran

Message 21 of 27

Thank you to all Verterans who have served our country. We are so blessed to be in a country with men and women who choose to fight for all of us. These individuals fight for our common good, and common goal. 

Grateful to have a Grandpa who served and returned home safety.

May God continue to bless America, and bless these Veterans. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 27

Grateful every day for the men and women who make it possible for me to be free. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27

My brother-in-law is an airforce veteran. Our family is so proud of him and the sacrifices he made for our country. Many thanks to him, as well as everyone serving and who has served. God bless.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27

Thank you to all the veterans who have courageously and generously put their lives on the line so that we can feel safe. We appreciate all that you do and the sacrifices you make! 

Happy Veteran's Day!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27

A special thanks to all the veterans out there. We are so fortunate to have you! USA!

My nephew Joe Harris is a proud veteran and my partner Drew and I are so lucky to have him as part of our family. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27

Thank you to all the veterans having served in the past and those currently serving. I know that their sacrifice and service is not in vain and promotes the many missions and purposes of our armed services: spreading liberty to the oppressed, guaranteeing human rights, defending the defenseless, stopping and preventing genocide, protecting the United States of America from threats both foreign and domestic. Of my dozens of family and friends who have served in the military, none regrets the experience, skills, and benefits that they have gained. Yes, heavy baggage from foreign deployments do come along as part of their service, but they know they were doing their part for something bigger than themselves. I pray that God may continue to watch over our troops, keep them alert and secure, and bring them safely home when their missions are completed. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Thank a Veteran

Message 27 of 27

Veterans Day is a day to celebrate and thank U.S. military veterans for their service to our country!  Post your Thank You here today!

Need information we have great articles for Veterans, Military and Their Families here

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark