Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Info Seeker

Re: Thank a Veteran

Message 11 of 12

Thank you to all the veterans having served in the past and those currently serving. I know that their sacrifice and service is not in vain and promotes the many missions and purposes of our armed services: spreading liberty to the oppressed, guaranteeing human rights, defending the defenseless, stopping and preventing genocide, protecting the United States of America from threats both foreign and domestic. Of my dozens of family and friends who have served in the military, none regrets the experience, skills, and benefits that they have gained. Yes, heavy baggage from foreign deployments do come along as part of their service, but they know they were doing their part for something bigger than themselves. I pray that God may continue to watch over our troops, keep them alert and secure, and bring them safely home when their missions are completed. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Thank a Veteran

Message 12 of 12

Veterans Day is a day to celebrate and thank U.S. military veterans for their service to our country!  Post your Thank You here today!

Need information we have great articles for Veterans, Military and Their Families here

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors