Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: Thank a Veteran

Message 11 of 15

My brother-in-law is an airforce veteran. Our family is so proud of him and the sacrifices he made for our country. Many thanks to him, as well as everyone serving and who has served. God bless.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 15

Thank you to all the veterans who have courageously and generously put their lives on the line so that we can feel safe. We appreciate all that you do and the sacrifices you make! 

Happy Veteran's Day!

Info Seeker

Message 13 of 15

A special thanks to all the veterans out there. We are so fortunate to have you! USA!

My nephew Joe Harris is a proud veteran and my partner Drew and I are so lucky to have him as part of our family. 

Info Seeker

Message 14 of 15

Thank you to all the veterans having served in the past and those currently serving. I know that their sacrifice and service is not in vain and promotes the many missions and purposes of our armed services: spreading liberty to the oppressed, guaranteeing human rights, defending the defenseless, stopping and preventing genocide, protecting the United States of America from threats both foreign and domestic. Of my dozens of family and friends who have served in the military, none regrets the experience, skills, and benefits that they have gained. Yes, heavy baggage from foreign deployments do come along as part of their service, but they know they were doing their part for something bigger than themselves. I pray that God may continue to watch over our troops, keep them alert and secure, and bring them safely home when their missions are completed. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank a Veteran

Message 15 of 15

Veterans Day is a day to celebrate and thank U.S. military veterans for their service to our country!  Post your Thank You here today!

Need information we have great articles for Veterans, Military and Their Families here

AARPTeri