Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank Veterans

Message 1 of 2
@Blueeyes.........What you are doing sounds great. Some of the posters in the "Politics and Current Events" group would probably like to be heard, but many of them are very Liberal in their thinking. I am currently reading, "The Closing of the Liberal Mind" in an effort to try to understand their thinking. So far any mention of the book has brought them out in full attack. I will just keep reading and be informed.

As for family history, someone in my family did trace our family tree back to the early 1800's. I would like to know more about these early relatives. Tell me more about how you write this and who traces the information.

Thanks,
Soosie
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Thank Veterans

Message 2 of 2

I am a US Air Force Officer Veteran from the Vietnam Era. I served 6 1/2 years from 1967 to 1973.

Currently, I am a radio talk show host on a show called "Veterans Voice" on WFYL Radio, 1180AM in Jeffersonville, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia, PA.  I am always seeking guests for my hour-long talk show which airs every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM on 1180AM.   Please contact me if you want to be a guest or know someone who would make a great guest.

Secondly, I am a personal historian who writes personal histories of anyone who wants their personal histories written, particularly Veterans. These personal histories make excellent legacies to pass on to future generations. Everyone should their personal histories to pass on because once you are gone, you are gone and it can't be recaptured. Please contact me if you would like YOUR personal history written.

H. James (Jim) Hulton III

The Write Stuff

1408 Avenel Blvd.

North Wales, PA 19454

484-467-8364

jameshultoniii@gmail.com

http://www.thewritestuffhjh.com 

H.James Hulton III
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark