Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Info Seeker

Re: Military exchanges ONLINE available to all honorably discharged military veterans 11/11/2017

Message 1 of 3

Great advice, Lyndon. Thanks!

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Re: Military exchanges ONLINE available to all honorably discharged military veterans 11/11/2017

Message 2 of 3

I just want to reinforce what you've posted.  You mentioned shipping cost.  Orders over $49 or with Military Star card.  The Military Star card is a credit card good at only at the  exchanges.  It's not a regular Visa, Mastercard, etc.  You must be honoraby discharged from on of the armed forces. 

Note that some oversized  items may incur a shipping charge.  Think sofas and such.

I've been using the online ordering for some time now and learned a lot about it either the easy way, the hard way, and making mistakes, or a combination of the above...LOL

Application for the Military Star card is on the website.

I've been using the exchange a long time, since I'm retired.

Lyndol

Info Seeker

Military exchanges ONLINE available to all honorably discharged military veterans 11/11/2017

Message 3 of 3

I was included in the beta of this program and found prices to be a bit < Amazon.

I believe this is no tax and free shipping of orders over a certain amount. Please see the website for more information. One would need to verify to certify eligibility.

Just in time for the holidays Smiley Happy.

https://www.vetverify.org/

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors