Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Fun Friday Question

Message 21 of 34

New Zealand!!  If it weren't for the horribly long plane trip or the expense of a round trip cruise, I'd have been there by now.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

I got "Foodie" for mine, which is not inaccurate.  However, almost every answer appealed to me for almost every question except the music.  I love almost all travel that isn't too challenging for my somewhat aging body.  Of course, living in AZ, I have a very strong preference for cooler climes as an escape.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

Fun quiz! I got Adventurer: "The great outdoors calls your name! You're not afraid to trek mountains, or dive to underwater museums. Thrill and excitement guide your vacation dreams, and outdoor activities are a must for your travel plans. This summer, consider a visit to the rain forests of Costa Rica, where exotic animals and wildlife abound."

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

I got History Buff. Spot on--I travel to learn about the culture and history of a place. And I lived in Washington, DC, for over 20 years and loved going to the museums and festivals there.

History Buff

You enjoy learning about the cities you are visiting, and appreciate the rich history they offer. For history enthusiasts, there's no place better to visit than Washington, D.C., in the summer months. Full of national historic sites, the nation's capital offers free or discounted entry to many museums. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

What’s your travel personality?

Take our quiz and find out: 

https://www.aarp.org/travel/vacation-ideas/family/info-2018/travel-personality-quiz.html

Share your result here.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

This Friday's Question:

You’re going on a road trip but can only listen to one album the entire trip. What is it?

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

@Brightpool I haven't been to Lichtenstein (yet). I'll have to remember this.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

I thought of a few places and decided on Lichtenstein, since it is close to many beautiful sites from the Alps to the sea.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

This week's Fun Friday question: Where are you happiest?

What are the 10 happiest cities in the U.S.? Find out here: https://www.aarp.org/travel/vacation-ideas/history-culture/info-2017/happiest-cities-fd.html

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

Visiting a country that begins with the letter of my first name would have to be Denmark!  I recently took a educational class on Denmark and find it to be very vibrant and interesting.  On my bucket list to cruise to someday in the future.  

Kudos
Views