Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP Job Board.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Amtrak has the worst website

Message 1 of 6

Amtrak website is ridiculous.  Very hard to use.  They talk about special destinations and routes but when you click on link it ask where you want to go instead of linking you to the specials.  Many other problems.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Yes, they do!  I'm trying to get an estimate on the cost for my husband and I to visit the kids, but I cannot seem to find a way to SIMPLY enter where we want to go, that we want an accessible bedroom and HOW MUCH it will cost.  I've been through not only Amtrak, but several other travel sites and I can't seem to get a definitive answer....Errrrgggghhhh.  And I hate the phone....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I did call them a few weeks ago, but got everything settled. The woman was very helpful. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
Did you ever resolve your issue? If not, I would suggest you call them. They have always been great at customer service in my experience .
Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Amtrak has the worst website

Message 5 of 6
I'm really frustrated with Amtrak. I thought I had the right password to log on, but obviously it wasn't correct. I tried several, but their website won't allow me to enter a new one. When I do and try to log on with it, it tells me that it's not valid. I don't use it that frequently, but do need it for travelling to DC. Why can't they update their website to make it more user friendly? Does anyone else experience this with Amtrak?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Amtrak has the worst website

Message 5 of 6
I'm really frustrated with Amtrak. I thought I had the right password to log on, but obviously it wasn't correct. I tried several, but their website won't allow me to enter a new one. When I do and try to log on with it, it tells me that it's not valid. I don't use it that frequently, but do need it for travelling to DC. Why can't they update their website to make it more user friendly? Does anyone else experience this with Amtrak?
Kudos
Views
Replies