question about Hawaii Cruise

Hello I have question on Hawaii tourism: 

My travel agent advised us to post post our planned group cruise from December 2020 to next year December 2021 due to COVIS. My cruise is NCL is on scheduled as planned. My AA Airlines is on scheduled as planned. .  I called my travel agent WHY?  The answer is that tourism place is closed. I am puzzled about it. I was not sure if Hawaii tourism place to visit are closed due to COVIS  even their COVIS statistic percent are so low percent and  I assumed it is Ok to travel to Hawaii?  Can you check with Hawaii tourism? Thank you. Please advise this should I keep our planned or postpone it 

Email: <email address removed to protect your privacy> 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Is your travel agency closed as well?  It is too early to postpone, in my opinion. By Dec. all may be well. 

See if you can get in touch with NCL.  I have been out of the business for too many years, so you need advice from the cruise line who would be most helpful.in knowing about the tourism office in Hawaii.  The only thing the tourism office does is provide a guide for the shore excursions.  Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

PS.. The Norwegian Cruise Line:: Customer service: 1 (866) 234-7350
0 Kudos