Know someone over 50 who is making a difference? Nominate them for the AARP Purpose Prize.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Newbie looking for some travel advice!

Message 11 of 15

Hello, @OrlandoM857500, and welcome to AARP's travel forums. It's exciting that you are researching and thinking about making travel plans.

We have an array of information which may be of interest to you as you consider where to visit in Europe. For starters, here are some articles around popular single destinations including Paris, London, Ireland, and Portugal.  And depending on your interests, you also may enjoy reading about 8 Wonderful Walking Tours or Affordable International Destinations for 2019. 

Thanks for contributing to the AARP Online Community!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

@OrlandoM857500 wrote:

That's nice. Thank you for replying my post. Yeah, I will surely join there. I already started and trying to find out solution itself. Anyways, I found some websites which also write about travel as well https://travelsites.com/ Looks impressive to me. 

I will also visit there in order to get some good details. What's your opinion? 

The website you found seems to be a compendium of a lot of other travel-related websites. It looks very useful for travelers...not that it gives travel information itself but the site gives you the links to major, useful travel sites. Nice find!

Good luck in your travels.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

That's nice. Thank you for replying my post. Yeah, I will surely join there. I already started and trying to find out solution itself. Anyways, I found some websites which also write about travel as well https://travelsites.com/ Looks impressive to me. 

I will also visit there in order to get some good details. What's your opinion? 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

Hang out around the Rick Steves forums. Rick Steves writes travel guides, has travel tour groups, and has put on travel shows on public TV for like 40 years. The (free) forums are a great place to get ideas and insights.

See https://www.ricksteves.com/travel-forum

And there are plenty of other forums but this is a good place to start for inspiration

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Newbie looking for some travel advice!

Message 15 of 15

Hello buddy,

Good morning to all. I'm a new traveler. I need some of your help with travel. I have an interest to go to Europe this year. So please suggest me some good places.

Thanks for your reply. 

Kudos
Views
Replies