Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Travel ‘Takes A Day’ on ‘Dr. Phil’

Message 61 of 137

Hello, My hubby and I haven’t had a vacation together since our son was approximately five yrs old and he’s 28 now with his own family. I would love to take him to Maui because he’s never been anywhere but were he grew up. I was laid off on December 23rd 2017 and we’ve been struggling ever since, he’s been unemployed since 2009. A vacation would be so refreshing and our 34th wedding anniversary is coming up June 24th. Thank you for an opportunity to apply. 😊

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

I Love to take a weekly break

Message 62 of 137
Just watched Dr. Phil and I understand how we are caught up in work and not take required ME time. I would love to take my sister on a much needed getaway. Stell would truly enjoy a getaway and have an opportunity to get over fear of flying. She will Jill me if she knew I submitted this request for the $500 vacation getaway 
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 137

My name is Becky. I’m 56 years old and have been working a job since I was 14. I work hard, very dedicated and very loyal to my employer. My position doesn’t allow for many days off, so of course a day off with $500 would be an amazing blessing to me. I try to pay it forward and if I were to be chosen for this gift, I feel it would be a blessing from God.  Thank you for your consideration.  Becky Baker

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 137

We would like to enter your take a day vacation. My husband never takes a day  off.  If we are chosen, he just couldn't say no.  He really could use a day off, says his wife.

Thank you

Paula and Tom Bastian

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 137

Dear AARP,

It's been many years since my husband and I have had a vacation.  We always use money as the reason why and that's just a fact.

We would like to enter your Take A Day vacation.  I guess it can't hurt to try...

Thank you very much.

Paula and Tom Bastian

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 137

Hello, My husband and I have not been on a vacation since our children were little. They are 37/33 now. I would love to get away to Hawaii, since my husband has never been there. He would absolutely love it.  Please hear my cry and thank you from the bottom of my heart

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 137

I need a day,  just one day please !!!  Help please 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 137

I need a day,  just one day please !!!  Help please 😄

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 137

I would give anything to go on a small vacation.  The lady on Dr. Phil was so lucky to receive such a gift.  My husband works hard for minimum wage job and I work doing hair.  I also go to people's house to do their hair cause they can't get out from either being sick or trapped by a wheel chair.  Sometimes some of the patrons can't get a ride so I either go to their house or pick them up and take to shop.  I clean their houses or run errands.  My husband and I have been married for 14 years and no honeymoon. No money to take one.  So I just wish I could. Thank you

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 137

I would give anything to go on a small vacation.  The lady on Dr. Phil was so lucky to receive such a gift.  My husband works hard for minimum wage job and I work doing hair.  I also go to people's house to do their hair cause they can't get out from either being sick or trapped by a wheel chair.  Sometimes some of the patrons can't get a ride so I either go to their house or pick them up and take to shop.  I clean their houses or run errands.  My husband and I have been married for 14 years and no honeymoon. No money to take one.  So I just wish I could. Thank you

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet