From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Travel ‘Takes A Day’ on ‘Dr. Phil’

Message 11 of 137

Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  sounds like you need a day off the road!  Good luck!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 137

This is amazing!! My fiancee is out of work & I was in a severe motorcycle accident so we are not able to go anywhere due to costs. Please.....we need this SO bad!!! We haven't had a vacation for about 3 yrs now. This would be a dream come true!!!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 137

Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck at getting some R&R!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 137

Dr Phil my wife has been taking care of her 96 year old mother for 7 years she had to take early retirement. This is a 24 hour job. I really feel she deserves a vacation. We have a home inPA but had to rent a condo to be close. My wife does all the cooking and cleaning. Her leaving a job she loved was not only financially trying but socially takes a toll on her. Please consider her for a free day

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 137

Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck in getting to Dayton!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 137

Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck in getting to that sunny spot to relax!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 137

Yes!  Taking some time off is good for your mental and physical health.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 137

Wow!  Sounds like you've helped so many with your community work.  You should be so proud of yourself.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 137

Your mom sounds like an angel!  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 137

Thanks for sharing your story.  Sounds like your just is stressful.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of teh $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season