Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Travel ‘Takes A Day’ on ‘Dr. Phil’

Message 1 of 137

Hello everyone and thank you for posting to the AARP Online Community!

Don't miss your chance to enter the Declare a Day $500 Giveaway, please click here to complete your entry. (See Official Rules.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: $500 gift card

Message 2 of 137

Thank you for sharing your story.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck with visiting your sister.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 137

Thanks for sharing your story.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 137

Thanks for sharing your story.  Taking time to be with your children and grandkids sounds terrific.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aaprp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck at gathering your loved ones.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 137

Jennie, be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 137

Thanks for sharing your story.  Please be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 137

Thanks for sharing your story.  Taking some time to improve social relationships is such a good idea.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 137

Bless you!  Sounds like taking a day off with your husband to connect and heal is the right thing to do.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Best of luck to you!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 137

I agree. It is important!! We need a vacation so bad!! We have had a rough couple of years. My fiancee got laid off & exhausted his unemployment and I was in a bad motorcycle accident so I haven't worked since 2014 and got denied for disability. Please consider me for this amazing contest!!!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 137

I get you!  I'm an older mom and will be launching my son into college in my 60s!  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark