Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Travel ‘Takes A Day’ on ‘Dr. Phil’

Message 21 of 137

Taking a day off to improve social relationships is exactly what AARP is encourging people to do!  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  GOod luck!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 137

AARP travel research says that simply writing down your bucket list can bring you joy... so you are off to a great start.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 137

Wow!  You sound like one of the many hero caregivers we learn from at the AARP Caregiving Resource Center.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 137

You've got the right idea... start small by exploring your own state.  Plenty of free things to do like visiting state and national parks.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 137

Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck at getting some R & R!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 137

Three jobs!  You could certainly use a break.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 137

I hear you sister!  I'm the chief operating officer of my family, too.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 137

Sounds like your dad could use some time off to relax.  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 137

Sounds like you need a break!  Be sure to enter the sweepstakes at aarp.org/takeaday for a chance to win one of the $500 giveaways.  Good luck!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 137

[user email address removed from public view to protect your private information]

My name is Wanda and I never had a vacation and I’m 62 years old. I could really use a Day of relaxation 

my mom. Dad, sister all dead and gone and I live in the house we all lived in and their is so much I face each day trying to go on with my life. Help!!!

Kudos
Views