Community Manager
Community Manager

What person knows you the best?

Often it is your best friend, spouse, parent...  Who would you say knows you better?

Great survey on this subject:  https://www.thegirlfriend.com/relationships/results-friendship-survey

AARPTeri
Regular Contributor

It is a toss up between my husband and my son. You would think I should say my spouse, but we all know that as spouses, we tend to not listen as well as we should. My son listens when we talk and he is my go to person when I need to talk.
Woman tend to listen for a few minutes... sort of... then it ends up about them.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

My Basset Hound, Norton.  Ok, I know he's not a person but he is smarter than most persons.

Regular Contributor

NO ONE KNOWS ME EXCEPT ME. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY VARIATIONS OF ME IT'S MIND-BLOWING AND FRAGMENTED AND FALSE. I AM OK WITH IT BECAUSE I LIKE ME SO WHAT OTHERS SAY OR THINK I AM IS IRRELEVANT TO ME.......I PAY THE COST TO BE THE BOSS IN MY WORLD.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

No one knows me better than me. People have bits and pieces because trust is an issue with me. Very few people are sincere. So I protect myself by any means necessary.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

No one knows me best, except my Lord & Savior.  

No one knows everything, but everyone knows something that no one else knows.

Contributor

My husband, followed closely by my mother.

0 Kudos

No one in this earthly life. Only JESUS know the very intent of the heart. So therefore only JESUS know.

Honored Social Butterfly

Ultimately, I know myself the absolute best. 

But then again, I have two close friends (known both of them over forty years each) who know me and my ways and habits pretty much.  Moreover,  for the most part, they both know how and what I think about things--life and all.  And after so many years and so many ups and downs, I can say I know them both pretty darn good as well!

Image result for friends forever

0 Kudos

• Amen to that!!!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

My 🐱

Honored Social Butterfly

My dog. Smiley Tongue

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."