Community Manager
Community Manager

What daily habits can you share for this year?

Do you know the daily habits of super healthy people?  Do you have a daily habit that has worked for you?  Let's all share some great tips as we enter a new year!

Want some inspiration on new habits?  Read here:  https://www.thegirlfriend.com/health/the-6-daily-habits-of-super-healthy-people

AARPTeri
Gold Conversationalist

I always make sure I get enough sleep which is very important.  Eight hours a night and  adequate naps throughout the day.  😴

The healthiest thing I do for my physical and mental health is my daily spiritual practice. I focus on building my spiritual intimate relationship with God/The Universal Mind/Creator/Higher Power. 

I read Scripture or watch a video, then I meditate and balance my chakras, and then I pray using the formula Jesus taught in The Lord’s  Prayer which I remember by the acronym:

• A - adoration (worship)
  • C - confession of trespasses
  • T - thanksgiving for all I have
  • S - supplication for what I need and desire
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

My husband and I start our day off with a 45 minute  walk around the neighborhood.  That's  followed by breakfast of oatmeal with berries, nuts and seeds. We finish off with  a couple of pages in a trivia book.  That covers physical, social,  nutritional and cognitive health all by 10:00!