Community Manager
Community Manager

What TV show is getting you through quarantine?

Do you have a old show you are re-watching?  What are you binging on during quarantine?

Check out this great article on how the Little House on the Prairie is getting this family through quarantine!

https://www.thegirlfriend.com/lifestyle/how-little-house-on-the-prairie-has-been-getting-my-family-t...

AARPTeri
Contributor

Oddly enough re-runs of the Six Million Dollar man and the Bionic Woman. Those shows take me back to childhood. It is like opening up a photo album and seeing old friends.

Super Contributor

I am watching a lot of Netflix and Hulu, yet I also watch the Food Network, and Court TV, Show wise I wat Chicago Med, Fire, and PD. 

Shari
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Do you ever watch the food contests?  Especially the Great British Baking one, or the Zumbo's Just Desserts?  There's a new one I think is called Super Sweet?  I swear I have to put a bowl next to my chin to catch the drool coming out of my mouth while watching those shows.  They  make things I've never heard of before, but the results are amazing.  I've learned a lot about

putting different flavor combinations together, too.

Super Contributor

I love the Great British Baking Show and I also watch some of the Food Network Contest.

Shari
Trusted Contributor

The funniest, silliest sweetest series Park & Recreation is a great mood lifter during covid..  I want to be Lesley Knopp someday! Loved the question!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I have been Netflixing it...primarily on food shows and also animal documentaries.

Trusted Contributor

Rosemary, have you seen "Pick of the Litter?" So well done.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

That's an adorable show!!!   

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Rosemary, If there was a show with puppies and babies playing together I would sit and watch that.  Now that would be a stress-buster! Christine

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist on NBC

and

UPLOAD on Amazon Prime

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Members Only Games

AARP Members, play Pong, the game that started it all! Grab your paddle, play the angles and score to win.

Paddles up!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Pong
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg