Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Have you ever cut sugar from your diet?

Message 21 of 24

I have cut sugar out but did start using it again. Much less. We do not have sugar in our house. It's only used in recipes that need it such as cake, pie.  Otherwise it's honey for tea and coffee creamer for coffee.  And milk for hot chocolate.  But did you know I did that and got told that I was borderline hypoglycemic by my doctor.  Went back and was okay. Too much honey. So if you are going to do it, a little sugar is not dangerous.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 24

My weakness.  They say too much is as bad as smoking or sedentary lifestyle.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 24

Yes I really have never been a sugar person but now no sugar at all alone with very low carbs. I have never felt better. no HBP pills it's normal and lost 35 lbs. I walk daily. life is good.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Have you ever cut sugar from your diet?

Message 24 of 24

If you have ever cut sugar from your diet, what result did you have?  Did you just quit cold turkey or gradually reduce?  

Great article about what changes cutting sugar did for author: https://www.thegirlfriend.com/health/i-cut-sugar-from-my-diet-and-it-improved-far-more-than-just-how...

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.