Conversationalist

Found Great Minimalism Inspiration

I've been on a minimalism journey since May 2020, and was looking for some inspiration to continue.  I found a great series of short videos on the subject with Joshua Becker.  They are on YouTube and total 84, and he is continuing to add new ones.  

Do you have creative or interesting resources to inspire others on the subject of minimalism? Christine

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the tip. I'll definitely check the videos. It's about time I started on my minimalism journey instead of thinking and talking about it.

Wanjiru Warama
Conversationalist

@WanjirusBits , Some one told me to start with one small drawer. Something that you can tackle and complete in a short time.  Then you move up and build momentum on that success to a slightly bigger job.  Trying to declutter your clothes closet as a first project can leave you tired and defeated.   You end up have all kinds of crap all over your floor and it looks worse then when you started. ( I've done that! )

You got this! Would love to have you check in and tell us how it's going.  Christine

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Virtual Community Center 

Offering a wide variety of FREE interactive, online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. Learn More

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health