When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

kenneth420

Thanks to all who have been veterans and those who are yet to become veterans of this great nation

0 Kudos
Comments
kenneth420

I served from  the end of the Vietnam war to the end of the Gulf War. I learned so much about other cultures and beliefs outside of those of Americans. But my greatest teachings were those that came from within the ranks I served within. From the small southern town farmers sons/daughters to the the Midwest god's country types  to the big city fast movers , I got so much knowledge and love and understanding as well as leadership skills  from shipmates and land lovers alike. I gained honor, courage and commitment as well as humbleness. I learned that to affect change in the way that I see the world, that I should start with myself to be the change that I wish to see in the world. Thus I wish for all who read this post to take that particularly phrase to heart starting now. After all it worked for Mahatma Gandhi  and Martin Luther King Jr. What a great way to say thank you to all those who gave their lives for freedom and peace.

AMSC(AW)(Ret) Kenneth Fuller

AARP Terms of Service