Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

kenneth420

Thanks to all who have been veterans and those who are yet to become veterans of this great nation

0 Kudos
Comments
kenneth420

I served from  the end of the Vietnam war to the end of the Gulf War. I learned so much about other cultures and beliefs outside of those of Americans. But my greatest teachings were those that came from within the ranks I served within. From the small southern town farmers sons/daughters to the the Midwest god's country types  to the big city fast movers , I got so much knowledge and love and understanding as well as leadership skills  from shipmates and land lovers alike. I gained honor, courage and commitment as well as humbleness. I learned that to affect change in the way that I see the world, that I should start with myself to be the change that I wish to see in the world. Thus I wish for all who read this post to take that particularly phrase to heart starting now. After all it worked for Mahatma Gandhi  and Martin Luther King Jr. What a great way to say thank you to all those who gave their lives for freedom and peace.

AMSC(AW)(Ret) Kenneth Fuller

AARP Terms of Service