Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

tired64

Just past the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month, I send a very special Thank You to my fellow Veterans and to their families. To those Veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice and did not make it back to loved ones and those that did return different, you will forever be appreciated and honored and loved. The return path is difficult, but you are never alone. Your family and friends are now your "Comrades In Arms" and will not let you fall. We are taking over for your buddies who fell at your side and those who have moved on. Believe in us and our love for you as you believed in what you did for our Freedom.

No greater honor has a Veteran than the honor of being a Veteran!

Comments
bejo44
I could not say it better than tired64. So I will not try, I will just say DITTO to their comment. I would like to say a special Thank you to my husband who served in Vietnam. By Gods grace he returned home. Like so many veterans that returned home, they returned with scars that don't show outward, but they are certainly hidden within them. Prayers and Thank you to all veterans of all wars.
AARP Terms of Service