Honored Social Butterfly

"Unforgotten" - Season 3 on Masterpiece - Starts Week of 4/7!

Do you remember DCI Cassie Stuart & DI Sunny Kahn, investigating those complicate cold cases on "Unforgotten"? Well Season 3 starts tonight .. check out the trailer.

I just wish it aired earlier than 10 PM! 😉

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Replies
Recognized Social Butterfly

@DannyM484898, @ASTRAEA , @catwoman500   I am in the middle of 2nd episode, 1st season.  Amazed that one case is taking up more than one episode.  Quite good.   

@LaDolceVita ...catch up so you can start this season!

@ASTRAEA ...Things are kind of connecting for me after the second episode of this season. I hate not knowing how to figure out the pieces of the puzzle! Cat Tongue N.

Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500  - I didn't realize until reading an article after the 1st episode, that the 4 men being featured would wind up being suspects, and somehow connected with each other! We now know that the doctor & artist are close .. but not what their original connection was. We still don't know how the TV personality & the thieving realtor are connected to them. (isn't the latter a real sleeze?!)

@ASTRAEA ...yes, that realtor guy is a creep, and now we know he has somethig to do with that vacation rental for sure. Notice how he did an about-face when he heard the girl on the phone mentioning it.

I felt so bad for the artist when his van was ransacked. So glad the doggie showed up! N.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes; I think the real estate guy will be looking for a new job, once they figure out that he's stolen a check that a customer gave him for a rental! Something odd about the artist. He's obviously successful, and his artwork fetches a good price .. so why is he living in a van with his dog, and only taking money from the gallery where his paintings are sold, when he absolutely needs it?! Is he a little "fragile", and irresponsible with money?

I hope they're not having new episodes this Sunday, since I won't be home until late because of Easter dinner!

@ASTRAEA , Yes, "fragile" is a good word for the artist. Wonder about why he is so infatuated with that younger woman, too.

Same with me about Easter dinner. I bet they are having new episodes and I'll have to rely on the computer for at least Midwife and Les Mis. Cat Sad N.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500 - Foolishly, they are having new episodes for "Midwives", "Miserable" and "Unforgotten"!

@ASTRAEA ...Dang! I hate watching on the computer. Still haven't even checked out Mrs. Wilson because of that!

Hope you are safe from the weird weather that they are forecasting. N.

0 Kudos