Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Unforgotten" - Season 3 on Masterpiece - Starts Week of 4/7!

Message 11 of 38

@ASTRAEA wrote:

@MaVolta  - Are you sure that Pete died; I thought I saw a scene where he was being rushed to the hospital.

I must have missed that. Maybe he will survive the attack. It seems he was still withholding information from Cassie and Sunny. At any rate, the blogger would be accountable for his fate.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 38

@MaVolta  - Are you sure that Pete died; I thought I saw a scene where he was being rushed to the hospital.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 38

I've been watching this series, too. The Elliot mystery has me intrigued, also. It would seem that his father and real mother either know something or suspect something. The mother's account also conflicted with her husband's story. So could Elliot have done it, and they are trying to cover for him? Or does Hollis suspect that Elliot may know something? Cassie and Sunny just found out about Elliot.

It was so horrible about Cassie leaving the folder behind, with the contents making it's way to the unknown blogger. Who is this blogger and what is her motive? Is she someone who just thinks it fun to dabble in conspiracy theories? Whatever the case, Pete is dead, and the blood is on her hands. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 38

Darn .. I just typed a whole post and it vanished!

I haven't paid enough attention to where the story takes place, to know how "small town"/provincial the people are, and whether they'd natually band together against outsiders and the police .. and might be watching Cassie & Sunny.

In the 1st episode, didn't James seem to see Elliot made up as a woman for the first time? So it would seem that he wasn't "out" when Hayley was killed .. and what would have been his motive, unless he was on drugs. Obviously James isn't very open-minded, so Elliot probably never felt comfortable talking to him about his situation, and life's been tough.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 38

@catwoman500 - Yes, I believe he said that Elliot was there. On one of the earlier episodes, didn't the father seem very surprised to see Elliot made up like a woman? So if he's only come out recently, you wouldn't think that whatever happened with Haley years back didn't have anything to do with Elliot being transexual/homosexual.

I haven't paid enough attention to where this is supposed to take place, to know how small town/provincial the people are .. and whether they naturally band together against "outsiders" and the police.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 38

@ASTRAEA  I had a feeling it would have been too easy for the writers to have someone turn the file in. I wonder if she was being watched.

As for Eliot...it always seems like he's crying about something. Could be just bait to throw us off, but didn't his father say something about Eliot being there that night Hayley died?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 38

@catwoman500 - I also gasped when she left that folder behind, because she's usually so methodical about work! I was also surprised that the folder wasn't just turned into the shop owner, and returned to the police. Guess the English aren't as civilized as I thought. I wonder if the Elliot storyline isn't just a red herring; he doesn't seem violent.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 38

Poor Cassie...after Sunday night's episode when she left that file on one of the 4 guys in the cafe, I let out an audible gasp. She's getting no sleep and is so stressed over her father that she's running on empty.

I'm very curious as to what Elliot's involvement is in the case.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 38

@catwoman500 - I should have done that too .. for the same reason! Smiley Wink

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 38

@ASTRAEA ...Les Mis...aptly named. Guessing that is why I never wanted to see it anywhere, anytime. This second episode was even more depressing than the first! But, I will stick with it just so I can say I actually have seen a verasion of it.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors