Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Unforgotten" - Season 3 on Masterpiece - Starts Week of 4/7!

Message 21 of 38

@catwoman500 - I missed the 1st episode of "Les Miserables", and yesterday was catching up on e-mail while it was on in the other room .. everyone did sound miserable; so I'm not bothering.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 38

I was home in time to see Unforgotten! YAY.

Yes...now we see the relationship of the 4 men to each other. Chris is the bipolar artist, Jimmy is the father of the trans son, Pete is the sleazy salesman, and Tim is the doctor.

That was a great review, @ASTRAEA 

Also, I watched Midwife on the computer this AM so am caught up with that and then lo and behold, I was just looking at the On Demand section on my TV this afternoon and saw that Les Mis had no "$" next to episode 2 so I watched it, and am now caught up with that, too! Amazing! That is the first time I've been able to see a PBS show On Demand! N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 38

So now we're getting brief flash-backs, as DCI Cassie Stewart & DI Sunny Khan question the 4 friends who rented a vacation house, at which Hayley worked. We now know that all 4 couples split up within a year of that joint vacation, and that artist Chris Lowe had a breakdown resulting in his decline from a very wealthy lifestyle. More details on this excellent Radio Times summary.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 38

@ASTRAEA ...Dang! I hate watching on the computer. Still haven't even checked out Mrs. Wilson because of that!

Hope you are safe from the weird weather that they are forecasting. N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 38

@catwoman500 - Foolishly, they are having new episodes for "Midwives", "Miserable" and "Unforgotten"!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 38

@ASTRAEA , Yes, "fragile" is a good word for the artist. Wonder about why he is so infatuated with that younger woman, too.

Same with me about Easter dinner. I bet they are having new episodes and I'll have to rely on the computer for at least Midwife and Les Mis. Cat Sad N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 38

Yes; I think the real estate guy will be looking for a new job, once they figure out that he's stolen a check that a customer gave him for a rental! Something odd about the artist. He's obviously successful, and his artwork fetches a good price .. so why is he living in a van with his dog, and only taking money from the gallery where his paintings are sold, when he absolutely needs it?! Is he a little "fragile", and irresponsible with money?

I hope they're not having new episodes this Sunday, since I won't be home until late because of Easter dinner!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 38

@ASTRAEA ...yes, that realtor guy is a creep, and now we know he has somethig to do with that vacation rental for sure. Notice how he did an about-face when he heard the girl on the phone mentioning it.

I felt so bad for the artist when his van was ransacked. So glad the doggie showed up! N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 38

@catwoman500  - I didn't realize until reading an article after the 1st episode, that the 4 men being featured would wind up being suspects, and somehow connected with each other! We now know that the doctor & artist are close .. but not what their original connection was. We still don't know how the TV personality & the thieving realtor are connected to them. (isn't the latter a real sleeze?!)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 38

@LaDolceVita ...catch up so you can start this season!

@ASTRAEA ...Things are kind of connecting for me after the second episode of this season. I hate not knowing how to figure out the pieces of the puzzle! Cat Tongue N.

Kudos
Views