From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Real Housewives" News

Message 1 of 3

@nyadrn - I often think that of the 2, Theresa is the brains in that family. Although at 46 she's just about a generation younger than me, I think she & Joe grew up in very traditional, old-school Italian families, where the husband "brought home the bacon," handled the money & made all the important decisions for the family, while the wife was expected to run the house & raise the children .. and not ask too many questions.

I have to wonder if their publicists aren't hyping the possibility of Joe being deported, since Season 9 began filming late March. It seems unlikely he would be deported .. after being a resident of the U.S. since he was a year old, having a wife & 4 daughters here, and this being a white collar crime. Besides, Theresa makes enough money to pay any back taxes they owe!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: "Real Housewives" News

Message 2 of 3

@ASTRAEA wrote:

I heard on the NJ news this morning, that RHONJ husband, Joe Giudice is reportedly in deportation hearings. Depending on how they go, he could be deported even before completing his 41 month prison sentence!

Other recent news is that the husband of former RHONY cast member, Jill Zarin, passed away of cancer. Bobby Zarin was well-liked by all, and even Bethenny attended the funeral & had a moment with Jill.

Have you heard anything interesting recently?

Wow. Deportation. Wonder what he has back in his home country. I hardly think it was all his fault. I remember the very beginning shows where Theresa would show up at his company office looking for money to go shopping and he would say “hide the checkbook”.   That entire cast was shady.  

and

Bobby Zarin always came off as a nice person.  I remember someone asking him and Jill about what something cost and they said he was on a “need to know basis” about expenses.   Very sad. 

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

"Real Housewives" News

Message 3 of 3

I heard on the NJ news this morning, that RHONJ husband, Joe Giudice is reportedly in deportation hearings. Depending on how they go, he could be deported even before completing his 41 month prison sentence!

Other recent news is that the husband of former RHONY cast member, Jill Zarin, passed away of cancer. Bobby Zarin was well-liked by all, and even Bethenny attended the funeral & had a moment with Jill.

Have you heard anything interesting recently?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors