There's always more to discover with your AARP membership. Explore your member benefits today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Real Housewives of New Jersey"

Message 1 of 3

@nyadrn - I don't know. I was surprised to read that Joe won't be allowed back in the United States even for vacation or a visit. What happens when the girls graduate from school or get married?! Maybe he can get special permission; that seems unfair, even if he broke the law.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: "Real Housewives of New Jersey"

Message 2 of 3

Thanks for the update @ASTRAEA.  I wonder if there are financial benefits to remaining married?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

"Real Housewives of New Jersey"

Message 3 of 3

Although I haven't watched the show regularly, the past few seasons, this news item did catch my attention, about "Joe Giudice to be Deported"! Although that article mentions that during a January 2018 series reunion Teresa was open to moving to Italy to be with Joe, TMZ said last night that she now has no plans to move with kids to Italy; "Sources close to Teresa tell TMZ ... the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star has zero interest in uprooting their 4 daughters to a country where they have no friends and have never lived."

Do you think she'll file for a divorce after he's gone; I'm sure the enforced separation is grounds for one?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Replies