From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Call The Midwife" - Season 7 Premiere Late March

Message 31 of 36

@nyadrn - I watched most of it. I just can't stand when there are pig-headed family members, who only make things worse. Bad enough the salon owner didn't like the new midwife because she's mixed race, but she treated her son-in-law like he didn't exist.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 36

@catwoman500 @MaVolta @ASTRAEA

I really enjoyed the premier ..  like the new cast member and the story line.  Did you all watch?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 36

Ditto! I'm all set for the 2 episodes tomorrow night and I pre-ordered the DVD today. Cat Very Happy After seeing the Christmas show I can't wait to see the new cast additions, but know I'll miss some of the regulars. Enjoy! N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 36

I'm looking forward to the new season, too! So many characters are coming and going now. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 36

@ASTRAEAwrote:

Are you ready? Watch the trailer for the Call The Midwife - Season 7 premiere .. March 25th, or check your local PBS listing! New programs at Nonnatus House, a new midwife, a new helper for Dr. & Shelagh Turner.

If you need a refresher on the characters & their relationships, this is a good place for it: http://callthemidwife.wikia.com/wiki/Patrick_Turner

Yes   I am ready!!   thank you for sharing all the info..  I will definitely need to renew my knowledge.. I am excited !

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

"Call The Midwife" - Season 7 Premiere Late March

Message 36 of 36

Are you ready? Watch the trailer for the Call The Midwife - Season 7 premiere .. March 25th, or check your local PBS listing! New programs at Nonnatus House, a new midwife, a new helper for Dr. & Shelagh Turner.

If you need a refresher on the characters & their relationships, this is a good place for it: http://callthemidwife.wikia.com/wiki/Patrick_Turner

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors