Boycotts, Movements and Marches: Relive Some of the Events That Led to Change During the Civil Rights Movement. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: 'Will & Grace' Returns

Message 11 of 17

I watched 15 min of last night's episode,there were a couple funny scenes especially with "Jack&Karen". I know reviving old TV shows is the latest craze,but this show shouldn't have been one of them.

I think the real reason NBC programmers brought the show back was for ratings. It was a big hit the 1st time around,they hope the 2nd time will be the same. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 17

cynthiaf289127 wrote:
Love love loved that show ! it was lighthearted and made us forget anything that annoyed us. I do believe the other two characters Sean and Megan should've held the title because they made me SCREAM with laughter -

Well for those that love it I am glad it is back! Welcome @cynthiaf289127

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 13 of 17
Love love loved that show ! it was lighthearted and made us forget anything that annoyed us. I do believe the other two characters Sean and Megan should've held the title because they made me SCREAM with laughter -

Message 14 of 17

ASTRAEA wrote:

I enjoyed the original in the beginning, but then they just seemed to become stereotypes, I also couldn't stand Karen's loud, nasal voice (Megan Mullally). I'll probably watch an episode of the new season, but it's doubtful I'd continue watching .. what exactly is supposed to have been going on for this characters, over the last 10 years?

This was never one of my favorites.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith

Message 15 of 17

I enjoyed the original in the beginning, but then they just seemed to become stereotypes, I also couldn't stand Karen's loud, nasal voice (Megan Mullally). I'll probably watch an episode of the new season, but it's doubtful I'd continue watching .. what exactly is supposed to have been going on for this characters, over the last 10 years?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 17

I did watch"Will&Grace" when it first appeared on NBC '98-'06

I will say this,of all the characters on the show,the one I didn't like was'Grace' played by Debra Messing.,I felt there really wasn't any  onscreen chemistry between her &Eric McCormick"Will' or she was trying too hard. The 2 supporting characters'Jack"- Sean Hayes and 'Karen'- Megan Mullally were hysterical together ,they were the main reason why I watched.

The return of this show is being so 'over hyped by NBC in my opinion .I'll tune in for the 1st episode to see if its worth watching again Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Highlighted
Community Manager

'Will & Grace' Returns

Message 17 of 17

After more than 10 years, NBC’s hit show Will & Grace is returning for at least another 12 episodes. The four key players in the sitcom will pick up their comedic chemistry that we tuned in to see from 1998 to 2006. The show brought us many laughs over the years and hopefully we’ll have many more "LOLs" with the reboot.

What is your favorite 'Will & Grace' moment? Please share and tell us why. You can also read what others are saying.