Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Which American TV series do you consider the 'best'?

Message 131 of 133
@retiredtraveler Wow kind of on the serious side aren't we : ) I like Law and Order but mostly I like the Social interactive shows.. and comedy Seinfeld loved it!! Sex and the City loved it Survivor love watching it and liked the Amazing Race as well... The Voice The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice.. I love watching people in action. Also. from older days Barney Miller Taxi Friends Just curious about what series people like, strictly American to narrow it down. I was thinking of this as we just finished watching the conclusion of The Good Wife. IMHO, it's one of the best acted, and best dialog, of any series I've ever seen. I would also nominate The West Wing, Homicide: Life on the Street, Murder One, Law and Order, and Damages. We watch very little American TV, so curious what others think were great series.
Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Which American TV series do you consider the 'best'?

Message 132 of 133

Hi,retiredtraveler,thanks for starting this interesting topic. I agree with you about "The West Wing and The Good Wife' original "Law and Order",all were well written,with wonderful ensemble casts. A couple of my all time favorite shows are:

spy show"Alias","Hill St. Blues","sitcom,'Third Rock From The Sun" starring John Lithgow,Jane Curtin,a very funny show.  Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Which American TV series do you consider the 'best'?

Message 133 of 133

Just curious about what series people like, strictly American to narrow it down. I was thinking of this as we just finished watching the conclusion of  The Good Wife. IMHO, it's one of the best acted, and best dialog, of any series I've ever seen.

I would also nominate The West Wing, Homicide: Life on the Street, Murder One, Law and Order, and Damages.

We watch very little American TV, so curious what others think were great series.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Replies