Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: The X- Files Is Back

Message 1 of 7

In a recent comedic episode, there was fake footage of a lost episode of Twilight Zone.  I have to admit that the fake was well done. 

https://www.fox.com/watch/8e9afbeba9cebf4014cfb5b110eb0afd/

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7

'The X-Files': Creator Responds to Gillian Anderson's Threats to Leave, Fans React to Horrific Premiere Reveal

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-x-files-apos-creator-073014205.html

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7

With the present administration in power, the premise of the X-Files is more applicable today than it was at ANY TIME in the past.

Conspiracy, scheming, treason, connivance, treachery, and trickery are all key activities of this flimflam President and his cabal of confederates.

There is no better time for this series to be re-birthed.

Message 4 of 7

I watched the series for a few years, then like many other series, it became less plausible & "out there" .. so I stopped watching. I haven't been motivated to see the movies or watch a new version of it now.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Silver Conversationalist

Message 5 of 7

My hubby and I were a little bit disappointed with the return of the XFILES.  We use to watch it all the time but just can't get into it now.

Message 6 of 7

Last night the new season began; 

a 10-episode 11th season. It premiered Wednesday, as ever on Fox.

Did anyone watch?  If so what did you think?

The X- Files Is Back

Message 7 of 7

Review 'The X-Files' is back, less as a revival and more on its own feet

Robert LloydContact Reporter
Television Critic. LA Times
Two years ago, "The X-Files," which ran on television from 1993 to 2002 and jumped to the big screen in 1998 and 2008, returned from narrative limbo for a six-episode "special event" season.

It left behind some memorable moments and the impression that of all the people who should be writing and directing the series now, creator Chris Carter, responsible for the season opener and closer, was possibly not among them.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-x-files-review-20180103-story,amp.html

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors