Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Voice. Season 15. 2018

Message 11 of 56

Is anyone else wondering about the sound on tonight’s show?

it seems poor.  ?

Not loud enough or clear.  I don’t understand why. Don’t they listen?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 56

@nyadrn - I agree with you, comeback stage seems an exercise in futility. They were all no-chair turns for a reason. The previous version of "bring-back" artists were at least among those eliminated in the live shows that maybe deserved a second chance. Can't say I was a fan of that either (ha!).

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 56

Hi, Once again I am having a tough time narrowing it down. I agree with most of @MaVolta's choices, but I seem to still like 4 on each team. So I have to add to your list...Tyke and Steve on Team Adam, Keith and Abby on Team Kelly, MaKenzie, Sandy, and Patrique on Team JHud, and Natasia, Dave, and Kirk on Team Blake. I was hoping that I would have shaved the list during the Knockouts, but the coaches kept saving or stealing the ones I had stars next to. Cat LOL

So we go to the Playoffs tomorrow and I'm going to have to be more critical with the performances, I guess. N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 56

@MaVolta wrote:

Now that the knock-outs are over, I've narrowed it down a little bit. It's really tough because all of them have performed very well, but here are my favorites from each team.

Team Adam: Deandre (can sing anything, on my list from day 1), Reagan (sings so mature for her age, really good vocal insticts)

Team Kelly: Kymberli (a vocal powerhouse), Zaxai (cool vibe, smoooooth)

Team JHud: Kennedy (also on my list from day 1, amazing at only 13!), Franc (the real deal R&B/Soul singer)

Team Blake: Michael (that big bluesy voice, wow!), Chris (very musical, rangy, folk-rock voice, glad Blake used his save here!)

Anyone else made their picks?

Hi

I pretty much agree with your picks here.    No one on the comeback stage replaces these imho.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 56

Now that the knock-outs are over, I've narrowed it down a little bit. It's really tough because all of them have performed very well, but here are my favorites from each team.

Team Adam: Deandre (can sing anything, on my list from day 1), Reagan (sings so mature for her age, really good vocal insticts)

Team Kelly: Kymberli (a vocal powerhouse), Zaxai (cool vibe, smoooooth)

Team JHud: Kennedy (also on my list from day 1, amazing at only 13!), Franc (the real deal R&B/Soul singer)

Team Blake: Michael (that big bluesy voice, wow!), Chris (very musical, rangy, folk-rock voice, glad Blake used his save here!)

Anyone else made their picks?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 56

@MaVolta wrote:

>>>>>>>>

The biggest puzzle for me was Adam's pairing of Jake and Natalie. Maybe it's because he had no one else like either of them to pair up with. They are so different, and the song was way more suited to Jake's voice than a rock powerhouse like Natalie. I really like them both, and maybe Adam thought Natalie would be a steal. We hardly ever see a female rocker of this caliber on the show, so I really hated to see her go.

JHuds pairing of Tyshawn and Zakai was another tough one, but everyone practically told her to let Kelly steal Zakai, and so she did!

It's going to be hard to pick favorites.

Yes  the Comeback Stage media is available on the app and thats the only place I see it.  Agree that I would like to see all the performances or what is the point.  Cut down the number of auditions.

Emily and Regan could have gone either way and they were both strong in different ways.  Too bad no save.  You are right.. who was there to pair Natalie with but Jake.  She is a "one of" these days and I can see why Adam went with Jake who is more in his "wheelhouse" as someone else said although I think he could have coached her with no problem but again, no save,  and I would have liked to see her go to Comeback Stage.  
De'Andre.. love him and was thrilled that he went with and was kept by Adam.  Glad that Blake made the save for Funsho..  these two young "dudes" were both really talented and likable.

Who are your favs?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 56

Apparently, the only way to watch the Comeback Stage is through the app or on YouTube. I watched a few of Kelsea's coaching sessions, but haven't watched any of the battle rounds yet. Only one artist will get to appear on the live shows, and most likely will not have a following like the others who progressed all the way through the knock-outs. Seems like an exercise in futility, but at least the participants may get something out of the sessions that will help them in the future. 

I was also disappointed in those unheard battles from Monday. How are fans to decide who their favorites are when they don't get to hear the performances?  Or is it because producers edit according to people they know will be eliminated anyway? Whatever the case, it just doesn't seem fair.

As for the battles themselves, I mostly agreed with the coaches picks, but some battles were really tough choices.  Emily and Reagan was one of those battles.

The biggest puzzle for me was Adam's pairing of Jake and Natalie. Maybe it's because he had no one else like either of them to pair up with. They are so different, and the song was way more suited to Jake's voice than a rock powerhouse like Natalie. I really like them both, and maybe Adam thought Natalie would be a steal. We hardly ever see a female rocker of this caliber on the show, so I really hated to see her go.

JHuds pairing of Tyshawn and Zakai was another tough one, but everyone practically told her to let Kelly steal Zakai, and so she did!

It's going to be hard to pick favorites.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 56

@catwoman500 wrote:

@nyadrn...I don't think that will happen. We have seen clips of the 6 artists that are vying for the comeback thing. Kelsea has 6 artists that had no chair turns. As of last night 2 pairs of them had battled, and supposedly you could see the results online. I haven't even tried to look. So she has one pair left to battle. What happens with those 3 winners, I haven't a clue, but eventually we'll find out I guess. N

I see the comeback stage battles in the Voice app.  I am not a fan of this and I don’t see it working well as fans vote for coach teams as well as artists.  Blake is the best example.  Comments on his artists are almost always followed by comments on Blake.   

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 56

@nyadrn...I don't think that will happen. We have seen clips of the 6 artists that are vying for the comeback thing. Kelsea has 6 artists that had no chair turns. As of last night 2 pairs of them had battled, and supposedly you could see the results online. I haven't even tried to look. So she has one pair left to battle. What happens with those 3 winners, I haven't a clue, but eventually we'll find out I guess. N

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 56

@catwoman500 wrote:

@ASTRAEA...I agree with you about Emily. I was sure she would be the winner.

@catwoman500 @ASTRAEA @MaVolta @GailL1

I wonder if Emily or any of the others were chosen for the Come Back Stage?   These battles are really hard 

Kudos
Views