Take control of your brain health as you age. Visit Staying Sharp — it's free for AARP members.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Voice. Season 15. 2018

Message 71 of 95

@MaVolta - Is Kelsea working with everyone who wasn't selected, or is she/someone else picking the best of those candidates, for her to work with?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 95

So far, I think that we have seen everyone. I've been using the app where you can see who was picked on each episode. A few of the performances appeared to have been edited a bit, along with part of the coaches comments, but we did get to see the gist of the performance. I haven't noticed anyone that was missed, and pretty sure that all of those that went to Kelsea's team were full performances, also. It was mentioned that the winner of Kelsea's team will get to compete in the live show.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 95

@catwoman500 - Yes, I know that .. but how can we be sure that's not happening this time, and that Carson just hasn't mentioned it? I haven't watched every audition, so even if I look at their website, I wouldn't be sure if all the artists selected (or passed on) had their auditions televised.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 95

@ASTRAEA, No, I never check the website; it's just  that usually there are decisions made for a few contestants about who makes what team and we only get a word from Carson or a quick clip when that happens, and it's annoying for me that if they do make a team, why we don't  hear the whole audition.  Cat Frustrated N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 95

@catwoman500 - Are you basing that comment about "unheards" on cross-checking who's on each team, on their website?

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 95

@MaVolta, @nyadrn, @ASTRAEA, @GailL1, ...I think MaVolta is correct. This whole comeback thing with Kelsea may be playing out on YouTube.  I wonder when it hits on the show. Since The Blinds will end tomorrow probably, will these "comebacks" be featured in the Battles?

Guess we will find out more tomorrow night!

Oh, so far we haven't had any (as I call them) "unheards." Will we have some tomorrow? N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 95

@nyadrn wrote:

Are you all waiting to see the comeback stage and how it works?

@catwoman500 @ASTRAEA @MaVolta

@GailL1  

Yes, I think it might be interesting. I believe there is something on The Voice - YouTube channel, but I haven't checked it out yet. Of course, I'll probably pick a favorite, and it won't be the winner! Cat Surprised

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 95

Trying to stay open-minded, and hope it's not a gimick like the "block".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 95

Are you all waiting to see the comeback stage and how it works?

@catwoman500 @ASTRAEA @MaVolta

@GailL1  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 95

@ASTRAEA wrote:

I didn't realize a discussion had been started for this season! I wish AARP's system was like it used to be, where you could sign up for a Group & get notices for all new material posted!

Sorry @ASTRAEA. I should have mentioned you all.  I forgot you didn’t get notices of new topics.   

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views