With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 81 of 292

I also enjoyed Team Miley and Team Adam performances, though Adam C tended to overpower everyone else. How many times can he continue to survive the bottom two? I don't see much room for him to move up with Red, Keisha, and Ashland sharing the country votes and all being better performers. Guess Blake was right to cut him loose. 

I can understand the coaches heartbreak when they have to say good-bye to one of their artists, and I believe Miley was authentic in her feelings. However, the repeated melodramatics each week gets to be a bit annoying. There will ultimately be four left standing for the finals, so they have a lot of good-byes to say. Each coach is usually fortunate to have one in the finals.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 292

11/28 Results show

Hmm, I thought Janice had such a huge fan base. The only reason I wouldn’t have wanted her to be saved over Adam C. is that if Adam went home, Team Adam would only have one member left! But, pretty sure Team Adam will hang in there because of Addison.

I really felt bad for Miley. She appeared genuinely saddened by the loss of Janice.

I thought Team Miley’s performance was a fun performance, and all the girls looked cute. Also enjoyed Team Adam’s performance. Not sure Blake really needed Jennifer’s “help” for his song, but oh well.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 292

@MaVolta wrote:

Last night (Monday, 11/27) was 100% better than last week's show. I think it was a great idea to use the fan suggested songs for each artist. All were excellent choices, which shows that fans are paying attention to the style of the artist and type of music best suited to them. The performances were all very good, too. I think the coaches added the right touches in a way that allowed the singers to capture their own styles and best show their vocal abilities. Bravo!

My top five for the evening were Brooke, Davon, Addison, Keisha, and Chloe. I gave them each 10 points. Addison probably had the toughest vocal to sing (Joni Mitchell) and she was brilliant. I have no idea who will end up in the bottom two.

@MaVolta  Good top 5!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 292

catwoman500 wrote:

@nyadrn... Blake did say he thought Chloe would be at the top after that performance. He was right and I bet Miley is kicking herself for not keeping Chloe and Addison. N.

@catwoman500   Yes  there has been more than one winner from a Save.

Wonder who is going home?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 292

@nyadrn... Blake did say he thought Chloe would be at the top after that performance. He was right and I bet Miley is kicking herself for not keeping Chloe and Addison. N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 292

Chloe and Addison top the itunes Voice charts at number 1 and 2 respectively

http://www.popvortex.com/music/charts/itunes-voice-rankings.php

ps still miss Jon

Red did a good job  as well and he number 3

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 292

Last night (Monday, 11/27) was 100% better than last week's show. I think it was a great idea to use the fan suggested songs for each artist. All were excellent choices, which shows that fans are paying attention to the style of the artist and type of music best suited to them. The performances were all very good, too. I think the coaches added the right touches in a way that allowed the singers to capture their own styles and best show their vocal abilities. Bravo!

My top five for the evening were Brooke, Davon, Addison, Keisha, and Chloe. I gave them each 10 points. Addison probably had the toughest vocal to sing (Joni Mitchell) and she was brilliant. I have no idea who will end up in the bottom two.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 292

11/27 show:

Have been so busy today I forgot to post anything after last night’s show.

To start off, I thought Jennifer and Miley looked…well…different.

The fans’ choice songs were interesting in some cases.

Janice started the night off, and talk about looks… holy cow! Cat LOL

I love The Dance, the Garth song performed by Red. He sounded almost as good as Garth himself.

Adam C, redeemed himself with American Girl, but still not enough to take away my disappointment at losing Jon.

Brooke was fabulous with a great Pink song.

Davon was so smooth.

Ashland with Chicken Fried sounded typical country. I wish she had had another song even though that is a fun song.

I’ve enjoyed other performance of Keisha’s more than last night. Same with Noah.

Chloe…who did the makeup last night?? She had another weird look. She looked odd, but sounded wonderful. I am thinking she may win this whole thing.

Hard to guess who may go home tonight. I’d vote for sending Shi’ann home, but she may have a huge teen fan base.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 292

@MaVolta wrote:

Bummer! Can't believe Jon goes home. Monday night was not his best effort, but it didn't warrant an early exit from the show. Adam C in the bottom two didn't surprise me, but I didn't expect Davon to be so far down on the list. He was the last one from Team JHud to be called.

The coaches need to get their acts together, find some better song choices, and let the artists be themselves. Or to put it another way, it should be about the creativity of the artist and not the coach (IMHO, of course! Smiley Wink)

Big big. Thumbs up to this!   Some of the fans were questioning whether Jon got all his twitter votes because of the spelling of his name.  Just shaking my head. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 292

Bummer! Can't believe Jon goes home. Monday night was not his best effort, but it didn't warrant an early exit from the show. Adam C in the bottom two didn't surprise me, but I didn't expect Davon to be so far down on the list. He was the last one from Team JHud to be called.

The coaches need to get their acts together, find some better song choices, and let the artists be themselves. Or to put it another way, it should be about the creativity of the artist and not the coach (IMHO, of course! Smiley Wink)

Kudos
Views