When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 71 of 292

@nyadrn wrote:

.. of course I still havnt gotten over Jon Mero leaving.  He was robbed. Woman Mad

For sure...Chris and Jon were my top 2. I don't think I've ever been this "off" in choosing the winner or at least coming pretty darn close! N.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 292

@nyadrn wrote:

I don't know if I can take another Blake win.  Woman Tongue

LOL! Cat LOL Chloe wasn't even on my radar until past the halfway point of the show and now I know she could win it; no doubt.

I agree that Adam C. and Shi'ann could be the next to go. N

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 292

@MaVolta wrote:

Miley has to be kicking herself! Brooke is her best shot at the finals but doubt she can muster the fans to compete with Chloe and Addison.

@MaVolta  yup..   just think of Adam... his save will be his only representative.. of course I still havnt gotten over Jon Mero leaving.  He was robbed. Woman Mad

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 292

Miley has to be kicking herself! Brooke is her best shot at the finals but doubt she can muster the fans to compete with Chloe and Addison.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 292

@MaVolta wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

@MaVolta @catwoman500 @ASTRAEA

Some predictions...  what do you think?

1. 'The Voice' Top 10 Ranked: Will Chloe Kohanski Win Season 13 ...
    tvline.com/2017/12/02/the-voice-top-10-ranked-season-13-chloe-kohanski/

1 day ago ... The Top 10 singers on 'The Voice' are ranked from least to likeliest to win Season 13. How'd Chloe Kohanski, Noah Mac, Shi'Ann Jones fare?

I'd say that Chloe has a very good chance to win. She's developed a good following and is getting a lot of support (and votes) from her fans, and they are buying her songs on iTunes. She needs to keep making good song choices. I still can't believe that Miley let her go to keep Ashland.

That said, Addison also has a good fan base and she's right there with Chloe on iTunes. 

In your link, I clicked the survey voting. Keisha, Ashland, and Adam C are the bottom three. Red is the only successful country artist. Maybe they had country overload this year. I would agree, Red is clearly the country stand out this season.

I'm thinking that Chloe, Addison and Red will make the finals. That leaves one spot open - have no idea - maybe Noah?

I'm thinking that Adam C and Shi'ann will be the next two leaving with Ashland not far behind.

I think that is a pretty summation.. and it sure points out once again, the power of the saves..  Addison is a save, and Chloe is a save.. wow.

I don't know if I can take another Blake win.  Woman Tongue

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 292

@nyadrn wrote:

1 day ago ... The Top 10 singers on 'The Voice' are ranked from least to likeliest to win Season 13. How'd Chloe Kohanski, Noah Mac, Shi'Ann Jones fare?

I'd say that Chloe has a very good chance to win. She's developed a good following and is getting a lot of support (and votes) from her fans, and they are buying her songs on iTunes. She needs to keep making good song choices. I still can't believe that Miley let her go to keep Ashland.

That said, Addison also has a good fan base and she's right there with Chloe on iTunes. 

In your link, I clicked the survey voting. Keisha, Ashland, and Adam C are the bottom three. Red is the only successful country artist. Maybe they had country overload this year. I would agree, Red is clearly the country stand out this season.

I'm thinking that Chloe, Addison and Red will make the finals. That leaves one spot open - have no idea - maybe Noah?

I'm thinking that Adam C and Shi'ann will be the next two leaving with Ashland not far behind.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 292

@ASTRAEA wrote:

I've been so disappointed in the coaches selections during knockouts & battles, I stopped watching the show this season. Is it worth going back?

Actually I know what you mean about those choices but at this point I think the choices will be specifically to move them along and you wouldn't get so aggrevated.   

They are going to go from top 10 to top 8.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 292

I've been so disappointed in the coaches selections during knockouts & battles, I stopped watching the show this season. Is it worth going back?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 292

https://tvline.com/gallery/the-voice-top-10-photos-season-13/#!10/the-voice-season-13-47/

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 292

@MaVolta @catwoman500  

Well I’ll the top two came through as predicted by the itunes performances.  Adam C at the bottom was not surprising but I thought the performance he gave for the save was his best yet. 

You are right that it is a competition and someone will be leaving every week.  Gets harder every week.  

Kudos
Views